|Year 2| {7}

"It still sounds so amazing: chaser of the Quidditch team of Gryffindor, again. And this year we will win the cup", James told his best friends, making sure that the entire corridor was hearing it.

"Mh, but beater doesn't sound too bad either. I mean I was great last year", Sirius added, earning adoring looks from girls passing by.

"You two are so full of crap!", Sky said loudly, walking up to the Marauders, Samantha following her.

"Oh sweetheart. And who are you to tell?"

"I am the one who will beat you in the next game", Sky said, throwing her long blonde hair over her shoulder. "Chaser of the Slytherin team. And, obviously, we are going to win this year, again."

"Oh so are you her personal cheerleader now, Snape? I thought you were better than that", Sirius said, making pompoms appear over Samantha with a wick of his wand. She quickly stepped to the side, but one hit her anyways, making it explode in red and golden colors. The marauders burst out laughing when they say the girl, covered in golden and red glitter.

"Cute cheerleader, but I never knew you rooted for Gryffindor", Sirius mocked.

"I thought that you were old enough to see how childish pranks are! Plus, I am not a cheerleader. I am a chaser as well and we both will be playing first seven in the next game against Ravenclaw", Samantha spat, wiping the glitter off.

"Oh really? I bet at least one of you is going to sit on the bench, you are both new to the team", James said, remembering that he had to sit on the bench for the first two games.

"Well, we are just natural talents and we are both playing next saturday", Sky said boastful, linking arms with her best friend and walking away, hips swinging and chin high up.

___

"How do you want to convince Emma to take me as starter as well? She clearly told me to sit on the bench. This will be so embarrassing!", Sky cried, two hours before the game. Just as James had predicted, Sky had to sit on the bench for her first game.

"I have a plan, don't worry. You just have to give Avery this cupcake and make sure he eats it. My brother ensured me that he would instantly get sick for about three hours, which means that he won't make it to the game and you will", Samantha explained.

"But, how will Emma know that he is sick, I don't think she will believe you and Avery will be in the hospital wing?"

"Just leave that part to me and come to the Quidditch fielt an hour before the game. It will be fine, you will play!"

Samantha gave her friend a reassuring smile and waited until she was gone before she slipped into the bathroom of the mourning Myrtle. She had tricked people before by turning into other humans, but she had never pulled off something this big. She was about to lie to the captain, a person that she had grown to like.

"What on earth is a boy doing here this is a girls bathroom!", a whiney voice screamed and Samantha, who now looked like Avery, smirked.

"I am so sorry, beautiful. I just had to see if the rumours were true and the prettiesf girl in school was you."

"Oh, really?", Myrtle said and smiled.

"Yep. Now I have to go, bye", Avery said, running his hand through is short, blonde hair. His clothes were a little tight and the robe didn't touch the floor, but he wasn't the biggest guy and nobody would notice.

Avery ran to the Quidditch fielt, where he knew he would find Emma. While he ran, he changes his skin to red with a lot of huge pimples. This was what would happen to the real Avery if he ate the cupcake.

"Emma!", he shouted when he reached the field.

"What do you- ew! What happened to you?", the captain asked discusted when she saw him.

"I don't know but I can still play. I just- " one of his pimples popped and Eiter

"Ew! No! You are not playing! Go to the hospital wing. This is disgusting! I will tell Sky that she is up", Emma said, slowly backing off the exploding pimples.

"Okay, Captain. But will I play next game?"

"We'll see. Now go before it get's me too", Emma said and when Avery turned around to walk back to the castle, he smiled. If Sky played her part, this would all work out perfectly.

Because there was nobody around, she changed back into her normal form, but with green hair to support Slytherin and walked to the castle to catch some breakfast.

"I hear you are the new chaser of the team", Aaron said, recognizing Samantha as he passed her. He admired her courage to die her hair in these crazy colors and he did found it very attractive on her. It fit her bubbly personality, even though she was a Slytherin.

"I am, and we will beat you today", Samantha replied, finding the words this time. A thought that she had banned to the back of her head popped back up: He was a werewolf!

"Oh, big words for such a little lady. Tell you what: If you loose, you will have to help me out in transfiguration as well, just like you helped Sky."

"And when we win?"

"Think of something", Aaron smirked.

"You will have to give me a Quidditch lesson. But very private, I don't want anyone to know I get help from the compitition!"

"Is that the only reason you want it to be private?", Aaron asked, coming closer and winking at the girl.  Samantha felt her heart beat faster, but she managed to stay calm.

"No. I still don't like you and you were the one starting with the bet", she replied.

"Just because I need help."

"Fine, then the bet is off", Samantha said and wanted to walk back to the castle, but Aaron held her arm: "No. The bet is on. Please."

"Fine, but don't touch me again", Samantha growled, walking away without looking back, because she didn't want him to see how red her face became. The butterflies started flying again and when she realized that indirectly, Aaron had asked her out, she almost jumped in the air, thats how happy she felt. Maybe she did like Aaron a little bit.  But he was a werewolf! And she was a Metamorphmagi, so she could just transform into a wolf as well and they could stroll around Hogwarts underneath the moonlight.