Chapter 21

I decided to go to the mall to get all of the stress out of my head. As I was walking around I seen a beautiful royal blue dress.

 As I was walking around I seen a beautiful royal blue dress

I tried the dress on and it was beautiful. I bought the dress and went looking at other stores. It was coming onto lunch time, so I got me something to eat at the food court. I got a chicken salad.

As I was eating I noticed a man with blonde hair go past me with a girl. I looked to see who it was but it was no one I knew. I just sat there for a while after I got done eating.

After some time has passed I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked to see Mason. "Mine if I join you?" He asked. "Go ahead" I said. He took the seat in front of my and ate his salad.

I was to lost at looking at him that I almost forgot I was just starring. "So how's your relationship going with Sky?" He asked, making me snap back to reality. "What?" I asked a little confusing.

"How's your relationship with Sky going?"  I just looked at him with a blanket look. "Actually there is no relationship" I said looking down. "Oh."

"Yeah, but it's fine, I don't really care" I said with a smile. "Want to hang out?" he asked out of no were. "Um, sure." Me and Mason walked around the mall and talked about things that has happened.

Once it started to get late so we headed back to campus. Mason follows me to the door. "Hey, Jason is having a party this Saturday, want to come?" He asked. "Yeah sure, I'll go." I said with a smile.

"Ok, see you at 8:00" he said than he kissed my cheek and left. I could feel my face heat up like fire. I held my hand where he kissed. I could still feel the spark that just, sparked.

I went inside and went to feed Max. I went to my room and watched a little of The Walking Dead. I smiled like a(n) idiot to myself. "Well at lest I have a reason to use that dress I bought" I said to myself.

My phone went off and it was Madeline:

(M- Madeline)

M- Tae Tae, something bad just happened!!
----------------------------------
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late update, but guess what?? I'm going to be updating like I use to, before all of this crazy stuff happened!! Yay!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of Trouble teens. Vote, Comment, and share, for more Trouble teens.

Love you my little monsters, Bye!!