Chapter 6

Once I woke up Madeline took me to the store to get my date clothes. "Try these on" she said. I tried on a long sleeve gray and black shirt, with dark pants, and black hills.

"You look cute!" Madeline squeaked. "Thanks" I said. We payed for the clothes as was on our way back to the University.

"Wait!!... Tiffanie, I still have to meet up with her. Drop me off in from of the University Madeline please" I said.

She parked in front of the school, I got out and ran to the class room. "Tiffanie I'm sorry I'm late" I apologized.

"It's ok June and besides I just got here a few minutes ago" she said. "Ok, let's get to work" I said.
**************************
After the school day was over I went home and got ready. "Wow June you look pretty" Taelor said. "Thanks" I said.

We waited a while for the guys to get here. I heard a knock on the door and I went to go answer it. "Sorry we're late, we had some trouble getting Dow- wow, June you look beautiful" Michael said.

"You don't look that bad your self" I said. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah, just let me grab my phone and purse first" I said.

I grabbed my things and followed him out to this truck. I hopped in and he drove us to a beautiful restaurant that was on the beach.

Once we got there, we went to the front desk and the waiter showed us to our table

Once we got there, we went to the front desk and the waiter showed us to our table. "Here's your table, what can I get you two to drink?" She asked.

"I'll get a wine, what about you June" Michael said. "I'll get the same" I said. Than she went off to get our drinks ready.

We sat there in silence. I looked at the beautiful sunset and the ocean view. "Beautiful isn't it?" Michael said. "Yeah it is" I said.

I looked over at him and he had a smile on his face as he looked at the sunset. The waiter can with our drinks.
***************************
The night went by good. We were on our way back to his truck. He drove me home and he parked in front of my house.

"I had fun" I said. "Yeah me too" he said. I sat there for a while. We stared at each other for a couple of minutes. Than I felt a pair of lips on mine.

We separated and smiled. I got out of his truck and went inside of the house. "So how did it go?" Taelor asked. "It was fun" I said smiling.

I walked up to my room and grabbed Max and started to pet him. I worked on some of my homework for my classes. I got a call from my mom.
********************
(M-Mom J-June Ja-James)
M- Hey Juju, how things going down there
J- It's going good
M- Are the students down there being nice to you
J- They are all good to have around
Ja- Hey sis
J- Hey James, how's high school going
Ja- It's fun, the schools boring but it's still cool.
J- Ok, umm, hey I have to go, I have classes I'm the morning
M- Ok bye baby girl
Ja- Bye June
J- Bye guys
*****************
Once I got off the phone, I walked down stairs to get a snack. I seen Madeline and Taelor asleep on the couch. I turned the T.V. off and went back upstairs and went to sleep.
************************
Hey everyone this is a longer chapter. A total of 586 words, kind of longer than the others.

So I hope you guys enjoy this late kind of chapter. Vote, share, and comment. Bye my little monsters.