Chapter 9

**********A Year Later**********
I was just sitting in my room moving my bracelet around my wrist. I haven't taken it off ever since I got there and the same thing for my necklace.

"June we have to go now!!" Taelor said running into my room. "Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" I asked. "We got no time, we need to go to the hospital now!" She shouted.

"Why what's wrong" I said worried. "The doctor just called and they said that he's awake" she said. I jumped out of my bed and ran to the car.

Once we got there me and the girls walked to his room. I got to his room and seen his mom there talking to him. "Hey Michael" I said as I walked into the room.

He looked at me confused and than looked back at his mom and started to talk again. I was confused about what was going on.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked and seen Dr. Morgan. "June can I talk to you for a second?" She asked. "Yeah sure" I followed her down the hall.

"Michael has lost some of his memory...." She started. "Wait what?!?!?" I said tearing up. "Miss. Walker please let me finish" she said.

"He has lost some of his memory but he will get some of his memory back but slowly, it will be a couple of weeks until he gets all of his memory back" she stated.

"Thanks you for letting me know" I said walking back to his room. "Michael say hi to you girlfriend, June" April said.

I waved my hand and he just started at me. I felt like crying. It started to get late so I left. Once I got home I went straight to my room.

"Where is it" I said looking around for my bracelet. I went down stairs and looked around. I heard he door open and April, Taelor, and Madeline walked in.

"What are you looking for June?" Madeline asked. "I'm looking for my bracelet, have you girls seen it?" I asked.

"No I haven't" the girls said. "Ugh... How did I lose it" I said flopping onto the couch. "Don't worry June we will find it" April said.
Michael's P.O.V
I was just laying on the hospital bed when I seen something shiny on the floor. I got out of bed and picked it up. It was a French bracelet (that's the name of June's bracelet).

I looked at it an started to remember something.
***Memory starts***
I was at a restaurant with a girl. She was beautiful. She looked like the girl that waved at me... What's her name... Oh yeah June.

The door opened and the doctor came in. "I got good news for you Michael" she said. "What is it?" I asked.

"You will be going home tomorrow" she said, than she left. I was so happy that I was getting out of this place. It's just too... White.

But I also wanted to see that girl... June. I was told that she was my...girlfriend.

I don't remember anything, but I just had a weird feeling like I know her from somewhere. I just wanted to remember 'cause it was so frustrating trying to remember her.

I turned the t.v. on and watched the game. It was Florida vs Orlando and Florida was winning. After awhile I fell asleep.
**************************
Yay!!! Michael's awake. Ok I hope none of y'all hated that I had Michael get into a coma but I just had to.

Well at lest I didn't have to to were he died. I was thinking about doing that buuuttttt.... I decided not to, since some of you love that character.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Comment, vote, and share. Love you my little monsters. Bye!!!❤️❤️