Chapter 18

This will be Madeline's P.O.V for the wedding and for the next one too, but don't worry Taelor will get her spot light back. Ok enjoy the chapters

****Two Weeks Later****
"Madeline come on we got to get to the church before 6:00" Taelor yelled. "Coming." Today's the day, it's mine and Eric's wedding and I am so excited.

I hopped in June's car with Taelor and June's dog max. We drove for a while and than we were finally at the church.

I started to get butterflies in my stomach as we walking inside

I'm not able to see Eric until the wedding starts 'cause I was told that was bad luck. I still think it's kind of silly to say that. "You must be Madeline right?" A lady asked.

"Yeah ma'am." "Let's get you and your bridesmaids in y'all's dresses" she insisted.

" "Let's get you and your bridesmaids in y'all's dresses" she insisted

"Wow there beautiful" June said excited. "Yeah, you did good choice madeline" Taelor said. "Thanks, and besides tae your the one who helped" I said.
Eric's P.O.V.

I was in the dressing room with the guys

I was in the dressing room with the guys. "So Mason is it true?" Michael asked. "Is what true?" "You know Skylar and Taelor?" Mich asked. "Um, I'm in the room too" Skylar said.

"Yes it's true, we broke up" Mas said starring at Sky. "So is it true Sky, that you and tae are a thing?" I asked. "No way" he said. "But I seen you kiss her!!" Mas said getting angry.

"You got it all wrong dude, she kissed me. She said she wanted to make you jealous for breaking up with her" Sky said.

"What the hell, did she really say that!!" "Yep she sure did." "Look this is a wedding we shouldn't be getting into fights, it's Eric's and Madeline's day" Michael said. "Fine whatever" Mas said.

Back to Madeline's P.O.V,(Play Video)

I was standing next to the door. My father next to me. The flower girls went first which was my little cousin Elena. Than June and Taelor went.

Soon it was my turn. "You grown up so fast" my father whispered. "I love you daddy." "I love you too sweetie" he said kissing the top of my head. The doors opened and we walked down the aisle.

I seen Eric standing in front of the alter. I looked around to see were his dad was. I never found him. I guess he didn't make it. Once we made it to the front, my father handed Eric my hand and I walked in front of Eric.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join Eric Shields and Madeline Edwards in holy matrimony.

"Marriage is a solemn institution to be held honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community.

"It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another.

"This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individual of each of you.

"Eric, do you take Madeline to be your wedding wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful as long as both shall live?"

"I do." "Madeline, do you take Eric to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you shall live?"

"I do." "May we have the rings?" Eric grabbed the rings off of the pillow that my little nephew Jacob was holding. Eric slipped the ring on my ring finger and I did the same to him.

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Eric putted his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes. "I love you" he said.

"I love you" I said and we kissed. We separate and grabbed each other's hand. We walked back down the isle. We walking into the front of the church and looked into each other's eyes.

"I've been waiting so long for this day to come Mrs. Shields" he said which made me smile. "I love you so much" I whispered. "I love you too" he said and kissed me.
*******
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I was so excited to write this chapter. I want to say thanks to all of my readers, Trouble teens now has 266 reeds.

So thank you guys so much. Vote, comment, and share. Love you my monster so much.