Chapter 15

Ok guys a little heads up, from this chapter to chapter 17 it will be Taelor's P.O.V. Ok that's all for now, enjoy the story.
************************************
I was laying down on my bed in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep 'cause I was so worried about June. I looked at the time and it was 2:30 a.m.

"*sigh* I should get some sleep" I whispered to myself.
*******That Morning********
I walked down stairs and looked around and seen someone on the couch. I walked over and looked at who it was. "It's June" I looked behind me and seen Madeline.

"It is?" I asked. "Yes it is, I went over to the guys house to see if she was there. Than I can home and she was here" she said moving some hair out of June's face.

"We should leave her to rest" I said. She nodded her head and left into the kitchen. I went up stairs to my room and got ready. I went down stairs and grabbed my Barneys New York bag and headed off to school.
*************After school**********
I didn't see Michael or Skylar at all today. I wonder where they are. But it's strange, their always at school and mostly always hanging out together. But today was different, there was no sign of them not even a trace.

I was walking home by myself or at least I thought I was by myself. "Look I don't care who you are but will you stop following" I said without turning around.

"What I'm just going to my place. Dang don't have to be so rude" I looked behind me and seen tiff. "Oh tiff I am so sorry I didn't know that it was you" I said.

"Ugh, whatever, like I care about your apologies" she said rudely. "Wow you don't have to be like that" I said. "Well think twice before you try to pick a fight against me potato" she said bumping into me.

What's her problem all of a sudden, I thought to myself. I continued to walk to my place. I noticed June, Michael, and Skylar together, but from the looks of it Skylar had Michael up against a tree and beating the crap out of Michael.

I ran over to June who was on the floor passed out. "Skylar stop!!" I shouted grabbing him arm. He pushed me off of him and pushed me into a tree (their in the woods near the school).

I hit my head but was still contusion. I looked to see two man like figures running to us. "Sky stop, that's enough" a voice said. There were two black guy (not trying to be racist, promise).

"Fine whatever, but listen to me Michael, if I find you being like that to June, I'll kill you" Skylar said. "Jake, James let's go!" Skylar shouted. "If you tell anyone that I did this or that I was involved Taelor, I'll come for you" he added and they ran off. I began to loss my vision but I seen two guys run up to us. Than everything went black.

I woke up in my room with a pounding headache. Where am I, I thought. I heard the door open and seen Mason walk in. "Hey Taelor" he said. "Hey" I said sitting up.

"How's Michael?" I asked. "He's ok, he got beat up pretty badly, but that's not what I'm worried about...." He said. "Than what are you worried about?"

"I'm worried about you Taelor" he said. I smiled but than that smile went away. "Are you feeling ok?" "Yeah I'm fine, it's just a headache that's all." "I'm glad that your ok" he said hugging me. I hugged him back.

"Do you know who did this to Michael" he asked. If you tell anyone that I did this or that I was involved Taelor, I'll come for you. What he said went through my head over and over again.

So I have to lie if I want to stay alive, "no I don't know" I lied. He got up and left the room. I got up as well and walked to my window. I seen the front to the house. I seen Skylar in the street.

He was looking up at my window. He just starred at me. It was creepy but I had to do what he said. I hated that I had to lie to Mason, I just hate it. I watched as he walked off. I quickly closed my curtains on all of my windows.

I locked my door and turned the lights off. I went to my bed and went under my covers. I started to cry and I couldn't control the tears. I felt so bad lying to my own boyfriend.

I hate you Skylar and once this is over you will for what you did to me an my friends. 

*****************************
A/N
Hey guys I hope you guys enjoy This chapter. I don't know yet but I might extend Taelor's P.O.V biased on the stories out come.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Share, comment, and vote. Love you my little monsters, bye.