Chapter 16 part:1

"I don't know what to do anymore! I just watched as Michael almost got killed by Skylar and I couldn't do anything to help him.

"And I was threatened with my life by Skylar. The nerve he has to say that to me. I had to do what he said, I had to act like a dog on chains.

"I can't stand that guy. If he's anymore reckless, someone's going to get hurt or even hurt." I whispered to myself in anger.

I looked around class and seen Michael with June and Madeline with Eric. Mason was in a different class, which sucked. "Hello Taelor" I looked beside me with open eyes.

"Why are you so shocked, I sit next to you now" Skylar said with a grin. I looked away from him. "Oh come on" he said putting his arm around me. "Let me go Skylar" I said calmly.

"And why should I do that.... Hmmm?" He asked. "I'm asking you nicely Skylar, so I'll ask you again, let me go" I said raising my voice a little. "You know I have some buddies in you boyfriends class" he said smirking.

"You wouldn't?" "All you have to do is become my girlfriend." "I will never go out with you" I shouted but in a whisper. "You remember what I did to Michael that day?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah" I said nervous. "That might happen to your little lover" he had a huge smile on his face. "What do you want Skylar?" I asked hatefully. "Just be mine and I won't touch a hair on Mason" he reasoned as he held his hand out.

"Do you promise that you won't hurt him?" I asked. "I promise." "F-Fine" I said shacking his hand. "Good girl." What am I doing? What have I gotten myself into?
************After school**********
It was the end of the day. I was stuck with Skylar and his two buddies. Skylar's arm was around me