Chapter 1

I was in the middle of packing my things for my move to Florida University. "There's my baby girl" my mother said walking into my room.

"Heh, thanks mom" I said hugging her. "Your father would be so proud of you" she said letting me go. My father was in the army when I was 5 and died when I was 10 by a heart attack.

"Yeah I know he is" I packed the rest of my clothes and things into the boxes. "Hey need any help with that" my brother James asked.

"Yeah sure". I placed the last few boxes into the moving van and some into my car. When I got done I hugged my mom and brother good bye.

I grabbed my dog Max and sat him in the passenger seat.
*****Time passes*****
It took about an hour to get to the University. When I parked there were a lot of students there. Well I should of knows 'cause this is a college after all.

I got out of my car and started to walk inside. Once I got into the building I walked up to the front desk to get the keys to my room and my classes.

I looked at the paper the last gave me and it said that I was in room 228 on the west side. I hopped into my car and letted the moving truck to follow me.

I looked and looked and I finally found my room. It was a house that could fit three people, which includes me and two other people. I parked my car and got the keys out.

I grabbed Max and went inside of the house. I was greeted by two people. "You must be June" the one with the brown hair said. "Yes I am".

"Hi I'm Madeline and that's taelor over there" Madeline said. "It's great to meet you two, have you two already picked y'all's rooms yet?" I asked.

"Yes we have, I'll show you to your room if you want?" Madeline said. "Yeah sure". I followed her upstairs and into a big room. "Here you go" she said.

"Thanks". "We decided to order pizza so it will be here in a hour, just to let you know" she said. Than she left.

I placed Max on the empty floor and looked around. It was a pretty room, that had a great video of the ocean and the beach.

How did they not want to choose this room? I opened the window and walked into the roof and closed it back. I looked out at the beautiful ocean with the sun setting behind it.

"Wow, I will never be able to get use to this" I whispered to myself. This is going to be the best 4 years of my life.

Trouble teensजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें