"Love you too!" I yell and sit down on the mini bar. "Cream soup with a warm milk. Wow."

"Hey, you hungry right?" Sam says as he hold Snowy in his arm.

"I never knew you really like puppy." I said to him.

"Puppy can make you happy and they're cute. You know that at first I saw Snowy I though she was a doll but then she ran to your feet and it's impossible if a doll did that right." Sam chuckle.

"You already have breakfast?" I ask him.

"Nope." Sam simply said.

"Okay I let you eat Snowy's food if you want." I laugh.

"You think I'm your puppy, huh?"

"I guess so." I laugh and wash my dishes in the sink.

After that I walk to Sam where he feed Snowy near the balcony door and join them.

"You bring that hoodie everywhere you go?" Sam raises his eyebrows as he saw I wear his hoodie.

"I love this. And I guess it's not yours anymore but it's mine." I chuckle.

"No, that's still mine include the person who wear that." Sam smirks at me.

I just smile shyly at him and he smile back at me until he pushes his face closer to me and cup my cheek then make me look onto his lips and he did the same thing. His face getting closer and closer. I close my eyes and I can feel his breath through my skin until something crash my lips and he kisses me softly and I kiss him back. We still kissing until we pull our lips each other and turn our face.

"Dont tell this to anyone else not even Blaine." Sam says to me.

"Why?"

"You're my secret. I cant hold it when I look at into your eyes, all I wanna do is kiss you and drawn into your eyes but I have someone else and we have to hide it." Sam cup my cheek and rubs my cheek with his thumb.

I just look at him and wrap his hand with my hand. I know this is too late to tell him that I love him. To tell him that I cried that night because of him and not Ryder. This is too late to tell him that I'm his. No one else.

We keep looking at each other until it get interupts by my sneezing then we suddenly laugh together.

"I think we should go before your face getting wet because of my sneezing." I chuckle.

"Yes because you cant spray your parfume to my face." Sam pinch my nose and chuckle.

"I gotta get my bag first." I said to him and get into my room.

I take my slingbag and my black mini boots. After that I wash Snowy's bowl in the sink and then take her cage and wear her a rob on her neck so I can let her walk with me.

"You ready? It might be take a little bit long so I guess we will have lunch outside." Sam says to me.

"Alright, sir." I chuckle.

"Sam, would you accompany me to meet the producer about the tv project I told you?" Rachel suddenly walks into our apartment.

Sam turn his face at me. "But I already said to Blaine that I want to accompany Bianca to the petshop." Sam says to Rachel.

"No, it's okay. I can go with myself." I said to him.

"Is it okay?" Rachel asks me.

"Yeah, fine. Maybe I will call Larissa later." I smiled at them and take Snowy's cage with my left hand. "Come on, Snowy." I said and pulls Snowy's rope as she walks next to me. "Have fun, you both." I said to them and walk outside.