Chapter 12

Two weeks passed. We got enough money for the costumes to regionals also the bus. Now we are ready to face regionals.

"Mr. Schue this is for our costume and bus." Rachel give the money to Mr. Schue.

"I never know that you guys really wanna do this." Mr. Schue chuckled.
"Thank you, guys. Thank you so much." Mr. Schue smiled at us.

"One more, this is from my mom. She said that the hospital paid us quiet cheap." I give Mr. Schue a brown map that mom gave me this morning.

"Bianca, you can take this back." Mr. Schue refused.

"No, I have to be honest. Mom told me to give this to you." I shake my head.

"Just take it, Mr. Schue. Our parents taught us to not take something what it's not ours and to be honest. I dont want my mom mad at us because she found that we didnt give that to you." Blaine said.

"Wow this is too much. Thank you guys so much." Mr. Schue smiled at us.

"As long as we can win the regionals, it's okay Mr. Schue." I chuckled.

"Alright since this week is a valentine week, we have special assignment for this week." Mr. Schue said to us.

"Love song?" Artie asked.

Mr. Schue shake his head and walked to the white board and draw a heart shape on the white board.

"Do you guys know what is this?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Love?" Brittany frowned.

"No, it's a heart. Our glee club theme this week is heart." Mr. Schue said.

"Hearts connects to valentine?" Brittany asked again.

"Yeah because we will celebrate valentines." Mr. Schue said excitedly.

"We can sing any song we want right?" Rachel asked.

"Yes all about love, Rachel." Mr. Schue nodded.

The bells rings

"Alright see you guys tomorrow." Mr. Schue said and walked off.

I take my ransel and walked out from the choir room.

"B, Kurt and I will go to the hospital to see Kurt's father. You can take the car and tell mom dont wait for me to dinner. I might be have dinner outside." Blaine give me the car key.

"What about you?" I asked Blaine.

"We will take a cab." Blaine said.

"No, you take the car. I can take a walk to get home." I give the car key back to Blaine.

"But..."

"Blaine...." I wink at Blaine.

Blaine let out a sigh. "Alright, I will tell dad to give you a car. See you." Blaine waves me a goodbye and walked off with Kurt.

"See you." I wave them a goodbye.

"Then what about you?" Sam asked me.

"You bring a bike right? Will you ride me home?" I smirked at Sam.

"Baby, are you sure?" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"Yes. Oh come on, please."

"Stop make a cute puppy eyes like that. Okay, come on." Sam takes my hand.

"That's my boyfriend." I hold his hand.

"Why you dont wanna take the car?" Sam asked.

"Because Blaine told me that he is saving his money for a trip to Paris this summer. He want to ask Kurt to join. Cooper offers that he will pay for the visa and flight tickets but for the hotels and any other things he has to pay himself." I said to Sam.