Chapter 44

Dad lift me up from the car and some nurse come to us with full of crowded until he place me on a bed.

They pushes this bed with the roller blade until I got into a room. I can feel my pain and I'm so weak but I still can see even it's not really clear. Until I cant hold my pain anymore and my eyes goes darker.

2 hours later

I opened my eyes slowly and I can see that mom, dad, Blaine, and Ryder are in my room with their worried face.

"Honey, you wake up. You can remember me, right?" Mom asks curiously.

I chuckle a bit. "Of course I can. The one that hurts is my stomach not my brain."

"Is it still hurts?" Dad asks me.

"Not really but still." I said weakly.

"Now tell me, how many days you skipped lunch and only eat chips? You obsessed to be like a barbie? To be skinny?" Dad raises his eyebrows.

"Toby!" Mom glare at dad.

"She got stomach disorder because skipped lunch." Dad sighs.

"I skipped lunch for study. Not really skipped the lunch sometimes I eat mint candy." I said to them.

"Study for what?" Mom raises her eyebrows.

I turn my face at Blaine and he nods at me. Mom and dad just frown and turn their face to Blaine then turn their face back at me.

"What's going on, Blaine?" Mom asks.

"I got into NYU School of Medical. And there is a test this weekend for divided students so I study hard and I can get into the surgeon class. Ryder and I already planned to go to New York this weekend." I said to them.

Mom gasps and cover her mouth with her hand. Dad keep looking at me with his facial expression that I dont know it's happy or not.

"Say something." I raise my eyebrows.

"God. Honey, we are so proud of you. I cant believe that you can get that." Mom's eyes watering and smiles at me.

"This weekend? I guess you read that wrong. It's next week." Dad frowns at me.

"Dad...." Blaine sighs.

"I already know about that. About your scholarship, about your test and anything. Those copies letters came to my office but I know you hide it. What kind of father who doesnt know about his daughter so bad." Dad says to me.

"You know that?" I raise my eyebrows.

Dad nods. "Yeah. Blaine, take a white transparent map in my office. I save all those letters there." Dad says to Blaine.

Blaine went out from my room and Ryder moves to sit down next to me and strokes my hair.

"Why you didnt tell me?" Mom asks dad.

"Pam, I know you cant keep a secret. If I tell you, you will persuade Blaine to tell the truth and everything will break." Dad rolls his eyes.

"Cooper knows about this?" Mom asks me.

"He is the first one who know this because I asked him to bought me some books that I cant get here." I said to mom.

"My husband and my children are hide something from me." Mom rolls her eyes.

"This one, dad?" Blaine enters my room and bring a map.

"Yes and I save those letters here. And... this one." Dad shows me the copied letter.