Straight Blaine Anderson

Hi everyone, it's me again!

I'm over excited with this because this has been my dream to make a story about Blaine being straight since he was the straightest gay on Glee lol. So here we comes...

The story is about Blaine Anderson and his long time best friend, Louella Smith. The title is Love is Best Friend. I got the reference from a movie that I watched before.

In this story, Blaine is straight. He is not having hair gel on his hair nor wearing bowties or feminine clothes. It's more like Darren Criss' in person actually but it's Blaine. Cute as always.

If you want to read the story you can easily check up through my profile. I put the cover and the description above to make it easier to find.

Anyway, I need to apologize because I might stop writing Santana Lopez's fanfiction (Catfish) and Mike Chang's fanfiction (Changed). I just ran out of plot ideas besides when I rewatched Glee, I realized that Santana and Brittany has the healthiest relationship along the show. It's hard to break them up. I really apologize for that.

However, I will still continue finishing other story like Married By Accident, The Evans Brothers, Home, and Neighbor also this new one. After this, I can't promise you anything because I got busier each day.

Last but not least, thank you so much to all of you who had been supportive of me. I might not be answering your comments on my story but I read them all and some of them are hilarious. Thank you for making me laugh.

Much love!
Xoxo