Chapter 37

I went out from the girls toilet and walk to the blachers like Ryder said to me. Did he just ask me out indirectly? I guess so. But I dont know why in the bleachers.

I enter the field and walk to the bleachers. And Ryder is not coming yet. It's almost 4pm and the school already over since 3pm so the field is quiet empty only some jocks who has practice here.

I keep walking in the bleachers while waiting for him until I saw a picnic basket with some picnic food here. It's really catch my eyes. I look around but no one is here. I walk closer to that picnic basket.

Suddenly someone cover my eyes with his hand. "Ryder, dont play along with me." I chuckle.

"You can guess it right." Ryder chuckles.

"Of course because you were the one who invited me here." I chuckle.

"So you like it?" Ryder asks me.

"This bleachers picnic is all you plan?" I raised my eyebrows. "This is cute." I smile at him.

"You're the cutest one." Ryder smiles at me.

I just smile shyly at him and look around the field with cold wind blowing. Until Ryder wear me a shawl around my neck.

"Thanks." I said to him.

"Sandwich?" Ryder give me a slice of sandwich.

"Thanks. Why you did this to me by the way?"

"I just want to make you feel happy after Sam did that things to you and realize that there is someone better than him here. Well not really better but I'll try to be better."

"You know that you indirectly asked me out?" I giggle.

"I know that but I made a code and I though that you wont realize it but I know you're smart and you always realize it." Ryder chuckles.

"I'm done with those sucks code that Mike told me every night." I laugh.

"You didnt tired to study everynight?"

"Nope." I shake my head. "I wanna reach my dream." I said to him.

"But Tina's boyfriend might be tired teach you every night." Ryder says to me.

"Mike told me that being my tutor is like he build his dad's dream to see him as a doctor so he dont mind."

"You like Mike?"

I shake my head. "He is like my big brother beside I dont want to steal someone's boyfriend and Tina is the one girl who really close to me since Brittany graduated. At the first time I transferred to this school, guy that I like was Finn, he was super cute but Blaine told me that Finn and Rachel are dating and they are endgame. Finn, Rachel and I being nominated for the prom king and queen. Finn asked me to the prom, at first I said yes but then I dumped him because of who? Sam." I sigh.

"It's like Sam really matters for you."

"Not anymore. I'm still ignore him and didnt wanna talk to him. If he wasnt cheated behind my back, he wouldnt flirt with that girl like everyday right? I mean they always together. Nothing can deny it."

"Which mean that it's time for you to moving on.....with me." Ryder smirks at me then laughs.

"This picnic idea is cool. I like it." I chuckle.

"I like you." Ryder smiles at me. "Since the first time you came to me and helped me with little things on my elbow and I cant forget that and I've been waiting for this since a long time ago. To get closer." Ryder says as he move his seat closer to me. "And closer." He keep move his seat closer to me. "And closer." His seat really close to me right now.