Chapter 64

Back to New York. Sam and I ready to get married and we will held a wedding party with Rachel and Finn right on valentines week this year which mean that it's only one month left since we already celebrated the New Year.

"Aww look at this wedding dress." Rachel shows me a beautiful wedding dress from wedding magazines.

"I guess it fits in you. I like to have the simple one." I chuckle.

"It's simple one, B. Since our fiancé are busy with their works, so I guess we should be the one who thinks about the concept for our wedding party." Rachel says to me.

"Alright, lets make a list first." I said to Rachel and take my note book under the tv cabinet.

"You think that garden party will be cool?" Rachel asks me.

"I was thinking about that but we still have cold weather on February so I guess we cant do that." I shake my head.

"Maybe just a simple one like Finn's mom has for her wedding with Burt." Rachel says.

"I wasnt there so I didnt know about that." I chuckle.

"Just a simple wedding in a place that not really expensive and this is not a barn. Or maybe the place that I used to be has a wedding with Finn that day." Rachel says to me.

"The place when you cancelled your wedding is cool. I like that." I nod as agree.

"I called Finn and told him to choose a couple from New Directions to sing a love song for us." Rachel grins at me.

"That's cool. I love that. Umm what else?" I ask Rachel as I wrote the things on a note.

"Bridesmaid dresses. What do you want? My cancel wedding was pink, then Santana's wedding also was pink." Rachel raises her eyebrows.

"Ocean blue? I like that color. I mean it's doesnt really have to be blue but it's cool one." I said to Rachel.

Suddenly the door opens. Kurt and Blaine walks in enter our apartment.

"It's a strange when Rachel and Bianca sit down together and talking about wedding." Blaine laughs.

"Ugh stop it. We are trying to find the concept for our wedding party." Rachel says. "Well I like ocean blue." Rachel says to me.

"Noted. Umm for the food since Sam and I predator and I guess we can eat any food so everything is fine. Wait, add beef lasagna please that's Sam's favorite food." I chuckle.

"Sure. I'll call my dads and tell them about that." Rachel nods.

"I can help as the wedding organizer." Kurt grins at us.

"I dont know why, I dont really trust you." Rachel simply said.

"Oh come on, I arranged the wedding between my dad and Carole and everything was perfect." Kurt rolls his eyes.

"But I dont want to have the wedding in the barn." I said to Kurt.

"Dont worry. Just make the list and give it to me." Kurt grins.

"But Finn and Sam want that us who arrange our wedding." Rachel says to Kurt.

"Alright, it's free. I just wanna help." Kurt sighs.

"Deal." I grin at Kurt.

"Besides this is my step-brother wedding party and my sister-in law." Kurt says to us.

"Yeaay." Rachel clapping happily.

I just chuckle and thinking about what we need for the wedding party that will be held in one month.