Chapter 38

I'm standing in front of my locker and arrange my locker until someone cover my hand with his hand.

"Rydie, I dont like when you play along with me okay." I chuckle.

No answer.

"Blaine? Is that you?" I ask again.

No answer.

I push that hands away from my eyes and turn back until I see Sam is the one behind me.

"So Ryder is the one in your heart now." Sam says to me.

"I dont wanna talk to you anymore." I simply said and shut my locker then walk off.

But suddenly Sam stops me by standing in front of me. "Okay I was stupid that day but please forgive me."

"Sam, my boyfriend is taller than you and he is bigger than you. You better back off before you get punch like you did to him and you have a new girlfriend who is older than me." I said to him and walk away.

"I dont care how big or tall your boyfriend is! I will fight to get you back!" Sam shouts.

I didnt turn my face back or stop my way or say something to him. I keep walking but I heard what he said clearly. It feels like I wanna scream out loud in front of his face. Why he started this if at the end he will try to fight to get me back?

I just can shake my head and keep walking to get into choir room to meet the others make a plan about this last week glee club assignment.

"Seems like someone walking alone in the hallways." Ryder suddenly walking next to me and hold my hand.

"I just arranged my locker then going to choir room. What about you?" I turn my face at him.

"I'm just following where my heart go so I wont be lost." Ryder smirks at me.

"Okay just go."

"That's why I'm following you." Ryder smiles at me.

"That was so cheesy." I chuckle.

"But I'm trying hard to think about it." Ryder chuckle.

"Wow." I giggle as we enter the choir room together. "You guys already plan the song?" I ask the others.

"You have an idea?" Tina asks.

I shake my head. Suddenly my phone is ringing. I look at the screen and it's call from Cooper? It's a strange when he calls me.

"What's up Coop?" I answer the phone and walk out from the choir room.

"I have an audition for tv drama musical and I'd like to sing Roar by Katy Perry. What do you think?" Cooper asks.

"It depends on how you perform it. You want to sing with different instrumental or not." I said.

"I was about to sing it acoustic only with a guitar and I think it will be cool." Cooper says.

"I think you already got the answer."

"Yes! Well, see you on Nationals in LA!" Cooper says.

"See you, disney prince." I hung up the phone and walk into the choir room.

"Okay what about Bad Romance by Lady Gaga?" Unique asks.

"We did it before first regionals." Tina answers.

I'm sitting down in front of the piano and play some notes and singing. "I got the eye of  tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire cause I'm a champion and you're gonna hear me roar. Louder, louder than a lion cause I'm a champion and you're gonna hear me roar." I stop singing and turn my face at the others who look at me with frown. "You guys scared me." I frown at them.