Chapter 9

I walked in the hallways after walked out from the girls toilet. New Directions already know what happened and we are about to plan something to beat them.

From: Unknown
School courtyard, NOW!

I run to the school courtyard as the message follows. The class hour already ended so the school is not full of crowded.

Suddenly I saw The Warblers and New Directions are standing opposite until I saw Blaine is fall to the ground and cover his eyes with his hand.

"What's going on here?" I yelled and get into Blaine.
"Blainey, you okay?" I frowned at Blaine.

"My eyes." Blaine groaned.

I looked around until I saw Sebastian is holding a glass of slushy. I come over to him and standing in front of him.

"You did this? You hurt Blaine? After you hurt me and now, you hurt my brother?!" I yelled.

"Baby, I dont mean to do this to Blaine." Sebastian said to me.

"Dont you dare to call me baby. I'm done with you! We are over!" I slapped his face.

"B, you really did this to me?!" Sebastian yelled.

"Cooper was right, I shouldnt date you. You threaten Blaine to hide this to hide that you cheated behind my back! How dare you to do that?! Now get out from my school and never come back!" I yelled.

"B...." Sebastian said sadly as he still hold a glass of slushy.

"Do it. Like you broke my heart." I said to him.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Sebastian said and slushied me then walked off with The Warblers.

I could feel this cold blueberry drink on my face and my hair. Sticky and hurt my eyes a bit. He is more dangerous than those cheerios who ever slushied me.

"Let me get him into my fist." Puck said and about to get Sebastian.

I stop him but catching his hand and shake my head. "Dont. Just beat them on regionals." I said to the others.

Suddenly someone put a towel to my body include my hair. I looked up and Sam halfsmiled at me.

"Bring Blaine to the nurses office." Sam said to the others.

Finn and Sam hold Blaine and bring them to the nurse office. Santana put her hand on my shoulder and halfsmiled at me.

"I will give him something to learn. Dont worry." Santana said to me.

"Thank you. I'm so sorry, I dont know that he threaten Blaine to this." I said.

"It's okay, B. We show choir we have to stick each other." Kurt said to me.

We keep walking until we got into the nurse office. Blaine rest his body on the bed and the nurse check him out.

"I will call Dr. Anderson for this." The nurse said.

"Please dont call my dad. Dont let him know. Just please." I begged.

"But he got injured on his left eyes, I'm afraid that something wrong with his eyes, miss." The nurse said to me.

"Okay, we will bring him to the hospital but not my dad's hospital. Please nurse Brenda, dont tell this to my dad." I begged at her.

"I wont. I will call Lima Medical Center so they will send an ambulance here." The nurse said to me.

"Thank you but I can drive him. Just please dont tell my dad." I said to the nurse.

"As you wish Ms. Anderson." She smiled at me.