Chapter 26

Glee Club

Ryder's POV

I cant see Bianca and Sam flirting at each other and laughing at each other but is there something I can do? Nothing.

"Who wanna start the dedicated song theme for today?" Finn asks.

I look around and nobody response. I decided to raise my hand and I will tell her what I feel, today. The right time.

"Can I?" I raise my hand.

"Sure, Ryder." Finn nodded and walks to the back seat.

I walk to the front and tell the band about the song I want to sing. Until a sound of guitar came out.

Ryder (with Artie, Joe, and Unique):
My love must be a kind of blind love
I can't see anyone but you
Are the stars out tonight?
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright
(I only have eyes for you, dear)
The moon maybe high
But I can't see a thing in the sky
(I only have eyes for you)

I don't know if we're in a garden
Or on a crowded avenue
You are here
So am I maybe millions of people go by
But they (All disappear from view)
And I (only have eyes) (Artie, Joe, and Unique: Only have eyes)
For you

I only have eyes for you

Damn! I choose a wrong song. I can see that Sam kissed her while I'm singing this song. Dont he realize that I sang this song for his girlfriend?

I cant stop starring at Bianca when I sang this song but she doesnt realize it because she was tol busy with make romantic things with Sam.

"Wow such a romantic song. Who you dedicated this song for?" Finn asks me.

I dont know how to answer. I just can starring at Bianca who doesnt even realize that I'm starring at her.

"It's someone." I said nervously.

"Who? You didnt tell us many things include that you have a girlfriend." Marley asks curiously.

"She is not my girlfriend. She might be my future." I simply said and go back to sit on my seat.

The others just lift their shoulder up and pretend like they dont care. I turn my face at Bianca and she smiles at me. I just can give her a half smile.

Bianca's POV

Sam pulled my body closer to him while Ryder sing that romantic song. I know that this is such a romantic song.

"I only have eyes for you." Sam whisper at me.

I turn my face at Sam and raise my eyebrows. He smiles at me and pushes his face closer to me and kissed me softly. He is my man. The one that I love the most.

"He was wrong to choose romantic song in front of us." Sam chuckles.

"But that was good." I chuckle.

Ryder finishes his song and the other ask curiously about the dedicated song.

"I have football practice after this so I apologize that I cant accompany you to the hospital and buy christmas gift for the kids." Sam says to me.

"It's okay. Dad might be there also Cooper. He is dating Dr. Piper. The hot doctor one." I chuckle.

"I though that your big brother will date another actress."

"It never work out."

The bell rings.

"Okay, see you guys tomorrow." Finn says and walks off.