Chapter 69

Bianca's POV

Day by day changed. I lived in Lima in my house with Sam. We back to Lima also Blaine and Kurt since Rachel want to labour in Lima not in New York.

I got my online study until I graduate. And now, Sam work in McKinley as football co-coach and glee club director with Blaine and Kurt as the co-director.

It's been two months we've been staying in Lima. Since my parents found out that I have to bed rest so they want us to back to Lima and take care of me.

My baby bump finally shows a bit. I'm so excited because my unborn baby it's already three months old and which means that I can see my unborn baby. Finally!

Now Sam and I are in dad's hospital and we are in the pregnancy unit for checking out my pregnancy.

"This gel might be little bit cold on your skin." Dr. Marry says to me and put the cream to my stomach.

"Wow this is cooler than usual." I chuckle.

Sam smiles at me and kisses my forehead. While he hold my hand and strokes my hair. I cant wait to see my baby.

"How is my grandchild? I left my work only to see that." Dad suddenly walks in.

"Well if it's not wrong, Dr. Anderson congratulations you will get two grandsons at the same time." Dr. Marry grins.

"Twin baby boys?" Sam raises his eyebrows.

"Yes. Congratulations you both got twin baby boys." Dr. Marry smiles at us.

"Baby, we made it!" Sam says happily then kisses me.

"Your wish become true now." I smile at Sam.

"Damn! Son, you got twin baby boys." Dad says happily to Sam.

"Those program that I read from the internet are not useless and it's totally working." Sam laughs.

"Alright, I will convert this sonogram to a cd so Mrs. Anderson can see that and happy with this." Dr. Marry chuckles and walk back to her desk.

"I will have a granddaughter and twins grandsons. I feel like a old man now." Dad chuckles.

Sam helps me to sit up from the bed. He cant stop smiling at me and I know he is so happy with this because we got twin baby boys.

"But the baby are fine right?" I ask Dr. Marry.

"Yes they are health but you still need to avoid to do some hard work. I will give the vitamin for you until the unborn baby age five months old." Dr. Marry says to me.

"But be careful, the babies are allergic with random generic vitamin." Dad says to her.

"Dont worry, Dr. Anderson. I will give her the one with mostly herbal as the ingredients." Dr. Marry says to dad. "Here is the receipt and the baby sonogram. Come back here next month to check up your pregnancy again." Dr. Marry give me the cd and receipts and smiling at me.

"Can I bring that sonogram machine to my home so I can see my unborn grandson everyday?" Dad asks.

"Dad, you better go back to work than disturb us." I roll my eyes.

"I want to see my grandchild." Dad rolls his eyes.

"Dr. Marry, Mr. Anderson is here and his surrogate is going to labour." A sound from the speaker.

"Rachel?" Sam and I look at each other and frowns.

"I have to do." Dr. Marry says and walks off.

Sam takes my hand and walk lead me slowly. Dad seems look excited until he went out from the office. Sam and I went out from the office and we turn our way to the labour room.