Bonus Chapter

Mulai dari awal

The next day he got me a flower for my vase, and the small gesture just brightened my day. I found myself staring at the rose, thinking of his exuberant smile. And yet, I ended up being an ass to him. I was thinking about the family dinner, and how annoyed I was going to be. All he was trying to do was help, but I snapped at him. After I told him to leave, I saw his face. He was turning red, obviously hurt, and the pure sadness on his face made me feel like the piece of shit I was. It's like I just kicked a puppy and I felt horrible. I followed after him before he left, and the fact that he was about to cry made me hate myself even more than I already did. I didn't mean to, but I called him Emmy, a name I had only called him in my journals and in my mind. It got him to turn around, though. I pulled him back to the office, and told him everything. He opened up to me about his family, and he got emotional thinking about them. Not only did he laugh at anything that was remotely funny, he cried at anything remotely sad. I liked that, though. No, I didn't want to see him cry. I preferred his laugh, although his eyes did look much bluer when they were wet. It's just that his crying shows how much he cares, and that's so nice to me.

After talking on the phone with my dad, I really needed a massage. I figured it was the best time to teach him. He was nervous about it, blushing. Once I saw him shirtless I was immediately out of a bad mood. That body made me think of so many dirty things. Then to rub my hands all over him made me horny as hell. I wanted to mount over him and screw him into the table. He then gave me one and man I got in the mood. I didn't regret hiring

-

-

-

I ended up becoming closer to Em in a horrible way. His aunt passed away, and he was so sad. I let him stay the night in my home, the secret room I had. He didn't ask much about it, he was too emotional. Even though he was in mourning, and even though I was worried about him, I couldn't help but think that he looked gorgeous getting out of the shower, wearing my pajama pants. They looked like they were about to fall off they hung so low. I could see his v-line, and since he was wet they clung to him more. Then since they were silk they didn't hide much either. He fell asleep, and I got in bed without him knowing. I gawked at him, his sprawled out body, the drawstrings on the pants becoming undone more. I knew he wouldn't wake up if I touched him since he slept like a rock, so I grazed my hands over his long torso. He was so gorgeous, and yet as he slept I thought of how beautiful he was, too. He was self-conscious for some reason, even though he was so attractive in every way possible. I fell asleep, though, and I woke up to him cuddling me. I loved that. The feel of his body against mine, the smell of his hair in my face, the slow breathing. He had his arm firmly around me, his hand grabbing my side. I got up, even though I didn't want to, and changed.

I drove him to the showing, comforting him through out. I met his family, and they were the nicest people I had ever met. I was shocked by how wonderful and loving his family was, because mine was not like that. I returned to the city that night, and I couldn't sleep at all. I was worried about Em, knowing he was sad. I missed him more than I had ever missed anyone, which took me by surprise. I didn't just want him to come back and work. I wanted him to stay the night again. I wanted to hold him against me and wake up to his sleeping body. I wanted to stare at him more and see his smile.

He called me late at night, asking to be picked up, and I felt so relieved because I could finally see him again. I was waiting for him at the train station when TMZ came up to me. They were asking me what I was doing and I told them how I was waiting on my assistant, Emerson. They were always very nice and I never had a problem with paparazzi. It's not that I liked attention. In fact I was very selective with the press I got, but I just liked appearing as a good person and answering their questions. Once Emerson arrived we went back to the office. I told him about my criminal ways, and I had a sudden feeling of relief when he didn't think I was a monster. Hell, he even found it kind of hot I broke the law.