Bonus Chapter

Hello there! I decided to write this bonus chapter for you all! It's basically random scenes of the Boss in Lafayette's point of view. It might get a little slow, but for those who wanted it here you go!

And be sure to read the sequel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenes of The Boss from Lafayette's View Point.

I sighed, something I constantly did. It was August. I had gotten back from vacationing on my yacht, even though I still basically just worked from there. It felt like a new year, one that would be just as long and frustrating as every year. I leaned forward onto the desk, scrolling through files on the computer. Folders within folders within folders. All I was doing was looking through company files that were looked at once probably. I found the company employee database, which just had information about everyone in the building. I got bored and decided to scroll through every name and company picture. I was the first one. Then Donald and Vince, then Michael and Emilio. After that it just went from oldest employees to youngest. Everyone's pictures were the same. They were just staring at the camera, either with a blank face or doing one of those awkward smiles. I kept scrolling, going fast because they were boring me, but then as I flashed through the dull pictures something 'bright' caught my eye. I scrolled back up and came to one employee whose picture was quite different.

He was giving a genuine smile, like he was just so happy to have his picture taken, or almost like he was laughing. He had a great smile, and a great face overall. He looked young, but something about him made me see that he was smart. His eyes held understanding. Below his messy, light brown hair were his bright blue eyes ad beaming smile. Everything about him was bright. He illuminated the picture. His name was Emerson Lane, so the company profile said. I got curious, so I went to Facebook. I didn't have a Facebook, but luckily his profile was very open to public. It didn't say his address or who his family was, but he had lots of photos and basic information available. He was gorgeous. Lanky, but slender, with an incredible ass. There was one photo where he was standing next to a group of people around his age and they were all soaked for whatever reason. It looked cloudy in the background so it might have been raining, but he was wearing shorts that were probably too short for the stereotypical male, and a white shirt that was hugging his torso because of how wet it was, so it was also quite see-through. He looked sexy, and I could imagine having great nights with him. Though there was something else about him in his photos. He just made me smile, because he looked so happy.

A thought came into my mind, about how Donald was going to retire. I mean, if I'm going to replace him, then I would have to hire someone very trustworthy. Emerson gives off that he's trustworthy, and he's sexy and cute and nice to look at. I could easily stare at that ass all day. It might cause problems because I would really want to throw him onto the couch and just screw him so hard, but I'm certain that can be overlooked.

I pressed the button on my phone and said, "Michael, Emilio, get in here."

Soon, my best friends appeared. "What?" Michael asked.

"I think I found someone who's going to take Donald's position," I said.

"Who? Is he cute?" Emilio asked.

"He's incredibly cute. And he has a nice, fat ass."

"Big but firm?"

"Exactly. The perfect ass. Come look."

They came around the desk and we stalked his profile. They agreed that he was absolutely gorgeous.

"You don't think he's going to be arrogant because he's so hot do you?" Michael asked.