Chapter 7

I had a bad dream. There were demons and family members and death and it was just bad. I woke up from it slowly, my body stiff. I clutched my head, my heart beating fast. I stood up and wanted to look out a window but there weren't any in the room. I glanced at the clock and it was eight in the morning. I stood up and peeked into the office.

Mr. Jeff was at his desk, writing in one of his journals. Writing or drawing, either one. He looked stunning. The sun was shining so bright and casting this beautiful glow around him, making him look so angelic. He was looking down intently, the contours of his face gorgeous as he thought. Somehow, even though it was clear he had just woken up, he looked amazing. His hair was messy but actually looked good. He was wearing dark green dress pants and was barefoot, his large feet propped up onto his desk. He was also shirtless. 

The little part of me that cared about being macho and masculine and buff was jealous that I couldn't have such a strong body like him. He had some chest hair. It was subtle. Just a shadow over his perfect chest. He had some tattoos also. That's when I realized I had never really paid attention to his body. I saw his torso once when I had given him a massage, but I think I had been too nervous to pay attention. He had some tattoos on his forearms, some on his back, and some on his front. They were all in locations where they could be hidden by his shirt.

I opened the door more and shut it, making him look up. He looked bewildered at seeing me, glancing at me up and down as though he forgot I stayed the night. "Hey Em," he said, closing his journal and setting it back down. He clicked onto his computer and asked, "What're you doing up early?"

"I just had a shitty dream," I mumbled. "Seeing other people calms me down."

He nodded, typing something. "Hungry?"

"Kind of. Surprised you didn't wake me earlier. Work starts at nine."

"I figured I'd let you sleep in. The events for today won't be too difficult a task for you."

"What is it?"

He smirked. "Michael will tell you."

I shrugged and walked over to the couch, plopping down. I was still tired, but not ready to sleep. I closed my eyes, leaning my head back, sighing. I really wasn't in the mood to do a whole lot that day. I was still tired and still feeling blue. I opened my eyes barely, tiredly, and caught Mr. Jeff glancing in my direction. He didn't see me look at him because he wasn't looking at my face but my torso and lower half. I blushed and stood up, and without thinking about it I stretched my body. If he thought I was attractive, then he just might find that attractive. I said I was going to try and get some more sleep and so I went back into his...home? House? Flat? Yeah. I like flat best. 

I went into the bathroom and glanced at myself in the mirror. The silk pajamas were low on my hips and you could see some of my v-line. I'm normally too awkward to find myself sexy. Maybe if I don't talk then I can look sexier more. I tilted my head and looked at myself. The pants were low and I wasn't wearing anything else, so you could see some type of formation of my...manhood. Is that what he was looking at? I hope he doesn't find anything wrong with it...

I fell asleep for a little bit longer but then Mr. Jeff woke me up at about eleven. He gave me a pair of clothes and I bathed and changed into them. I walked into the office and he said he wasn't that busy so he was just going to go to one meeting while Michael and I did our work, whatever it was.