•01•

After a twenty minute walk to work I was greeted by my coworker Angie when I first walked into the door.

"Milo your early as usually" Angie chuckled with her braces showing. I tried not to talk much to anyone I was very shy but I made one friend and that was Angie. Angie was a blonde haired blue eyed tall girl she had blue and pink brace that were very shiny.

"Hey to you, Angie" I quietly said trying to dodge any conversation. The beginning of my shift is always boring and slow.

3 Hours later~

I worked over time today I don't normally do this but I had a phone bill that need to get paid. It was 9:00 pm everyone else shift ended so I had to lock up. I attempted to speed walk home. Speed walking turned into running and after 5 minutes of that I tripped over a rock landing right on my face. What can I say it's Gotham at night  When I looked I seen him the clown prince of crime himself.

"Hey there dollface" Joker smiled and creepy smile. Seeing him sent shivers down my spine.

"W-What d-do you want" I stuttered in fear then has I knew it I was one it was dark. When I woke up I was on a unfamiliar room it wasn't mine own I looked around and the walls if the rooms were blue and with silver stripes. As I sat up the door open to which I see the green haired man my eyes widened has I saw him.

"Dollface your finally awake" Joker said in a bright voice.

"W-Where am I why am I here" I spoke in fear at the site of the clown.

"Your here because I could have killed you but I didn't" Joker laughed historically I didn't know what was so funny. All I knew was I didn't know what was going to happen to me next.

Hey I'm Kiaira and this is my first story so there may be some errors in the story dont be a ghost reader and like and comment
~ Kiaira 🍩🌸💜

Edited
7•27•17