Steven said he did. He had made several copies of the recordings because whatever they had in their home was deleting files from his laptop.

Therefore, on the safe side, Steven had made copies of the originals to portable drives.

Asking if I could view them, Steven said yeah.

I was looking for one in particular. The one where Fiona disappears.

Something bugged me about that recording, yet I didn't know what it was. All I knew; I had to watch it in slow motion. And it had to be the original.'

'What are you looking for?' Fiona asked me.

'Something you ought to see.' I reply.

Playing the film frame by frame, I stopped.

'There! Do you see him?'

'Jesus Christ.' Fiona gasped.

It was an old man standing right next to her.

It took a few moments for everyone to register the shock of the old man seen on the laptop screen

Steven noticed in that time-lapse; Chris and Lisa — looking uneasy. These people, the experts, could only shake their heads in wonder.

Steven broke the silence.

'You both saw that old man, didn't you?'

'We did.'

Moving into the front room, Fiona wanted to know if it was a good idea to have the girls in the same room with them.

'You have to fight this thing as a family.' Chris said.

Steven told Fiona that it would be all right. He then asked Harmony and Katrina if they were okay. Both said yes.

'So, this old man. Who is he?' Steven asked.

'We don't know - not yet; it's too early to say.'

'Well, whoever he is. I've had nightmares about him, and the girls have also seen him.'

Lisa looked over at Chris and leaned forward.

'How often do you have these nightmares?' She asked.

'Most nights.'

'Can you tell us about them?'

Fiona didn't want to go down that road because the nightmares were so real, her getting up from bed, going downstairs to see people walking around, chanting words that made no sense.

Couldn't because the words were spoken backwards, and an old man — crawling sideways on the walls.

Telling Lisa all this, Lisa said.

'If it's any consolation, people who experience what you and your family are going through often have recurring nightmares. We believe this is the spirit's way of showing you past events.' She explained.

'Like what?' Steven asked.

Chris spoke.

'Unfortunately, we don't know. It's why we're here to find out.' Chris replied. Suddenly taking out a tape-recording machine from his bag.

'What's that for?' Fiona asked, looking at the tape recorder.

'I bought this with me. So you can record what you might not hear.'

'I don't get you.' Steven said.

'Have you ever heard of a term called EVP? Electronic Voice Phenomenon?'

Steven and Fiona shook their heads.

'Not really, no?'

'It's something that we use during an investigation. And what we want you to do, whenever you leave your house, press the record button on the tape machine, and leave it running until you come back. It doesn't matter if the tape runs out; the main thing is catching something out of the ordinary.'

'Like what?' Steven asked.

'Voices unheard to the human ear.'

'So, you just want us to record?'

'That's right, and in a few days from now, I'll have them analysised.'

'For the voices you mentioned?'

'Got it in one.' Chris replied. 'But for now, I would like to hear in your own words everything you have gone through. Fiona, I would like for you to go first.'

Fiona had to take a deep breath before she began to tell the ghost hunters everything that had happened.

'I think it started before we even moved here.' She began. Explaining everything that had happened to her family.

Chris and Lisa wondered as Steven and Fiona took turns telling their story. If what they were saying was true.

Yet something convinced the ghost hunters; Steven and Fiona weren't lying, especially given the fact, what Andrew had witnessed at his bedroom window and Lisa's personal encounter with the Berman's ghost problem.

The investigators didn't mention these incidents to Fiona and Steven. They didn't think it was necessary; the only thing that mattered was helping the family.

If they could.