Chapter 31 - I'm Ruined

Start from the beginning

"You too?!"

"What me too?" she just grabs my arms and pulls me up. Wow, she's strong! My eyes widen as she starts to speak

"More students wrote your name down for their partner?!" I slowly nod. I'm kinda scared of her right now.

"Yeah, why-"

"Come on!" she just pulls me out of my room and into her and Haru-chan's. When she let go, I was swaying in my spot, trying to get a hold of myself. Well, that escalated quickly.

Taking a look around their dorm room, still rubbing the back of my head, I see Haru-chan hunched over her desk with a note in hand and raise an eyebrow.

"You okay, Haru-chan?" she turns her head to me and her eyes widen.

"Y/N-chan! Gomen, I didn't notice when you came in." she says smiling sheepeshly.

"Well you must have been deep in thought if you didn't notice when your roommate dragged and threw me into your room."

"Hey!" I chuckle and she joins me while Tomo-chan pouts.

"So what's going on?" I walk closer to Haru-chan, leaning on the footboard of her bed and she sighs.

"I don't know what to do, Y/N-chan! Hijirikawa-san, Tokya-san and Otoya-kun all put me down at their partner...." my eyes widen as I glance at Tomo-chan. She nods holding her head.

"All three of them, but...." Haru-chan turns in her chair to look at her and she gives a smile that makes me knit my eyebrows together.

"Y/N-chan has the same problem as you, Haru-chan." she says claping her hand together and Haru-chan's, as well as mine, eyes widen. Haru-chan turns her attention to me and I sigh, rubbing the back of my neck and looking to the side.

"Really, Y/N-chan?" I nod.

"....Ren, Syo and Akito."

"Akito? As in Yusuke Akito?!" Tomo-chan shrieks and I snap my head in her direction.

"Yeah. How did you-" she quickly walks over to me and starts to shake me.

"Yusuke Akito?! The bad boy, Yusuke Akito!? Wants you to be his partner?!"

"Tomo-chan, I think Y/N-chan will faint if you don't let go of her." came Haru-chan's somewhat scared voice. I was instantly dropped to the ground, my head still spinning. Haru-chan gets up and quickly walks over to help me get up from the floor.

"Are you okay, Y/N-chan?" I nod slowly, holding my head. I reasure her that I'm fine before I take a seat on her bed. My head is killing me.

"How did you meet him?!" I roll my eyes lightly and look back at Tomo-chan, glaring a little.

"I saw him sleeping on a bench and got curious." was my answer and the look on her face read 'you know that's not what I ment'. I just shake my head.

"So it was true...." I raise an eyebrow at her in question. What's she on about now?

She looks up from holding her chin and her eyes widen as she sees my and Haru-chan's questionable gaze.

"A few girls told me that one day they saw Akito draging a H/C haired girl away from the acadamy."

"What?!" my eyes widen in alarm. I feel my cheeks turning red. Oh, no! We didn't do anything wrong so why do I feel embarrassed?!

"First person that came to my mind was you but I didn't think - are you blushing?" I glance to the side and clear my throat.

"That's not important right now." I mumble and she gives me a once over before jumping to her feet, making me flinch and making Haru-chan give me a concered look.

"You're right, but they do have a discerning eye."

"Huh?"

"What are you talking about?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"You two really don't get yourselves, do you?"

"If I had as much talent as you two, I'd be getting a flood of applications." Haru-chan eyes widen in shock and I just blink at her.

"What are you-"

"Come on, think! With Haruka being a genius for composing and you being a brilliant composer and preformer rolled into one, there's no reason why anyone wouldn't want you two for partners." by the end of her little speach Haru-chan was blushing and I was looking to the side, blushing a bit as well but no where near as visible as Haru-chan. She starts walking over to the table.

"But I'm not-"

"I don't think that I-" Haru-chan and my sentance was cut short as she spoke again.

"To tell you the truth, I wanted to be paired up with one of you." she says with a smile as she pick up bouquet of flowers that was on the table.

"Huh?"

"Ano," I was at a lose for words. She smelled the flowers then gave us a big smile once again.

"I think you both make beautiful tunes." Haru-chan quickly stands up and walks over to her while I stand up as well but hold my head as it start to hurt. How hard did I hit my head? She put down the bouquet down and laughed as she put her hands on her hips.

"Okay! Okay! It was just a thought that crossed my mind." a small sigh escaped my lips as I smiled and walked over to the both of them.

"Besides, Yajima-kun and I are a match made in heaven." she said with her finger pointed at us. I glanced at Haru-chan and it looked like she was dead tired among all else.

"So what are you two going to do?" my face paled as I remembered. It slipped my mind for the tiniest of seconds.

"What am I going to do, Tomo-chan? Y/N-chan!?" she said leaning into me like she was going to faint. I just blink at her, not knowing what to say.

"I don't know, Haru-chan." I lean my head on her's as I'm on the verge of crying again.

"Run a lottery." that instantly snapped me into really and I glared at Tomo-chan. She can't be serious, can she? Her face tells me she can and my eyes widen.

"I couldn't!"

"That just isn't right, Tomo-chan!" I scold her and she just shrugs before winking at me. I raise an eyebrow at her in return.

"All you can do is listen to your heart. Both of you." she gives us a gentle smile which makes me chuckle a bit. I just noticed that I'm very bad at reading people.

"My.... heart?"

"I think she's right, Haru-chan." she slowly lifts her head of my shoulder and gives me a simple nod. And all I can do in return is give the smallest of smiles.