Epilogue

A while later...

So after Mark and I got home, it was really awkward. Mom gave him a huge hug and Dad just sorta patted him on the back.

Everyone kinda avoided him the first few weeks but I knew they were just embarrassed about everything. Mark didn't care though-he was pretty chilled with the silent treatment because he knew trust took a long time to gain.

Finally after a month or so, Rosalie slapped him for something, all of us laughed then the tension finally gave way. Of course, nothing was the same after we found out his true identity but he was and would always be part of the family.

Mark changed a lot too. He started talking more instead of texting and listening to music on his giant headphones. He even started helping out with the chores! Jail had made him more responsible, I guess. He is also now second in command at SpyCorp and all the people who had been suspected of being Kat's agents were kicked out of the agency.

Samantha aka Martha aka The Bitch Who Tried To Kill My Man was sentenced to life imprisonment. I was pretty disappointed actually: I guess I wanted her to get the death penalty but that wasn't possible. It was hilarious actually. She screamed her lungs out at the guard who was supposed to take her away.

"This is not the last time you see me you motherfuckers! I will come back and all of you will die!" This went on for a while before they gave her an injection and carried her limp body away.

Rosalie and Drew broke up because Rosalie didn't trust him. Apparently he had been exactly 5 minutes late for all their dates. I know right-stupid.

I think Rosalie should stick to her obsession with books and leave the dating scene alone.

On the topic of dating, Mark and I have been going strong (not really- I almost killed him when I saw some chick from SpyCorp kiss his cheek) for like 3 months.

My parents have only known that we're dating for 2 weeks. Hey, it wasn't exactly easy trying to tell my parents that I was in love with my brother.  Adoptive or not.

The biggest thing that has happened these past three months has got to be the memorial we had a month ago.

Mark and Dad thought that all the spies who had died recently deserved some kind of memorial. We celebrated all their achievements and saluted their bravery. My real parents were the first to be saluted. Then came Austin's parents and several spies who also fought against Kat and the last one was Austin.

I won't lie, it hurt seeing Austin's face up there with the others. It brought back old feelings and fond memories. Thankfully, Mark was there, ready for me to cry on.

Let's just say I ruined a few more of his shirts that night.

I miss my parents and Ozzie but I'm grateful for everyone I have left. Rosalie, Mom, Dad and Mark are my new family and this time, no one is going to take them away from me.