Rosalie is pissed

'Ms Del Monte! Wake up!'

Oh God not again!

Mrs Martin's chubby face was blood red as she shouted at me. I just couldn't help falling asleep-her class was so boring.

'This is the last-'

Ring!

I grabbed my backpack and ran out before everyone else. I had to start staying awake in Martin's class or she would call my dad. Again.

I was just rushing to the entrance of the school building when I heard someone call my name.

'Wait up!' Austin shouted through the crowd of teens all rushing for the school gates.

I stopped and waited for him.

'How was Sex Ed?' I asked him as we walked out of the school building.

Austin's face turned bright red. 'It was...weird. There are only girls in my class-even the teacher is a girl. I'm the only guy.'

I burst out laughing in his face.

'Oh my word, that's hilarious!'

'No it's not. Ms Stem kept saying that guys are only after sex and that we don't care about girls. The entire class kept sending me death glares. I thought being the only boy would give me an advantage with the ladies but now they all hate me.'

'Yeah that lady is sexist. Shame, poor Ozzi.' I pouted and tugged at his hair.

He swatted my hand away and fixed his hair. God he was such a girl. 

'Whatever. How was Physics?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Austin knew me well enough to know what I meant by that. We met Rosalie at the curb and waited for the limo to show up. Rosalie looked a bit off that day- she didn't even look up from her phone when we met her at the curb.

'Hey Rose, you good?' Austin asked, oblivious to her weird state.

She looked up and stared hard at us.

'I'm good thank you,' she said sarcastically.

"What's with the attitude?" I asked her.

The driver arrived just then, preventing her from answering me.

The whole way there, Rosalie sent me death glares while Austin (the stupid, oblivious guy he is) talked animatedly about his first day of school.

As soon as we got home, I pulled Rosalie out into the garden.

'What the fuck is wrong with you? I know you like Austin but seriously-you are acting so damn childish. Since Saturday you've been ignoring both of us. Tell me-what is your deal huh?'

Rosalie stared blankly at me and I almost burst-I couldn't handle her shit anymore.

'You are so freakin immature.' I said through gritted teeth.

I backed off and walked away before I could lose my control and slap her.

'What was that all about?' Austin asked as I stomped into the kitchen. 'Where Rosa at?'

I shot him a death glare and grabbed an apple from the fridge before rushing to the elevator. I was just going up when Austin stopped the doors from closing with his foot. He walked in and clicked "3" for the third floor. I pressed "4" for the fourth. The elevator went up and Austin silently left when the doors opened. I thanked the gods that he hadn't tried to talk to me because I wasn't in a very talkative mood.