Austin Powers

A\N: heyy lol I just love that pic👆 and I thought it would make someone else smile...Enjoy😝

'Austin! We're gonna be late!' Mom shouted up the stairs.

'Why don't we leave him? He can drive himself.' Mark said.

'Hey don't be so mean. It's not his fault he doesn't know what to wear-it's his first day of school.' Rosalie replied through her energy bar.

'I doubt that's the problem. He planned his outfit the day he got here.' I said.

'Well I'm going to be late for the soccer trials!' Mark whined.

'I have a Biology test this morning!' Rosalie screeched as if only remembering at that moment.

'And I just want to get to school.' I said.

Austin had been awake for 5 hours already but he still wasn't ready for school. I knew he couldn't decide on what to do with his hair because I had gone past his room a few minutes ago.

Mark had been acting a bit weird since my party on Saturday because I disappeared after my performance. I guess he thought Austin had something to do with it.

He was wrong. I had disappeared because I was stunned after that stranger, who I decided to name Mystery Man, kissed me. It couldn't have been Austin because, according to Rosalie, he had been talking to some girl the entire time I was gone.

Maybe that's why Austin was late that morning-maybe he was missing his new girlfriend.

That bitch. 

Not that i cared or anything.

Yeah right.

'Good morning, everyone.' Austin said, walking into the kitchen with a big smile on his face. I saw that he had decided to just leave his hair the way it was. After hours of arguing with himself-that was what he had decided to do.

Idiot.

'Let's go.' Mark said, through gritted teeth.

Mark was particularly on edge that morning because he was the new soccer coach at our school and he was going to be late on his first day because of Austin. I grabbed my black backpack and followed Mark out the door.

Mom had insisted on us going to school in her car that day so we could make Austin feel like part of the family since he'd be living with us for a while.

Which was stupid considering we never drove to school together. Ever.

Austin sat in between Rosalie and me on the way to school and Mark sat up front. Dad was at work. Mom talked the entire way there but I heard none of it.

I was busy trying to calculate how tall Mystery Man might have been. I just had to figure out who he was.

'Bye Kids!' Mom yelled as we got out.

Thankfully, everyone remembered my awesome party from the weekend so I had no reason to be embarrassed.

Mark, on the other hand, cringed because Mom had just gotten Samantha's attention. Samantha didn't even come to our school. She just showed up to ambush Mark.

Obsessed much?

'Mark babe!' She yelled.

Mark ran like the wind in the opposite direction. Samantha, who was also a great athlete, ran after him. In her platinum heels.

Austin and I burst out laughing after them.

'Mark babe!' Austin mimicked Sam and broke into a fit of laughter.