Grand Entrances, Shows and Mystery Men

A/N: really long chapter...hope Y'all enjoy

Favourite Character nominee: Victoria and Vanessa King (Vicki and Nessi)-these two are considered one character

‘Time for the grand entrance!’ Vicki and Nessi screamed as I walked out of my room.

I was wearing my purple dress with sparkly heels and my hair fell in shiny blonde curls down my back. I looked so good; even Aphrodite herself would've be jealous.

‘Let’s go!’

We climbed the stairs to get to the Landing pad on my roof. The helicopter sent to take me to my party was resting on a huge D in the middle of the roof. Someone opened the door for us to get into the little machine.

Inside was a seat that was designed to look like a bubble with two arms attached on each side. I sat on it and told the driver to start. Vicki and Nessi took their positions on the arms of the seat and we took off.

‘This is going to be epic!’ I yelled over the noise of the helicopter.

The driver gave us a thumbs up when we got to the other side of my house, where the party was already in full swing. I shifted and held onto the metal chains attached to the bubble seat. The bottom of the helicopter slowly slid away and we started falling to the ground.

Vicki and Nessi shrieked with excitement as the metal chain slowly lowered us. I looked down at the shocked looks on my party guests. Half the city was probably there but I immediately spotted my family waving wildly at me.

I waved back and grinned through my fear. We were sitting on a bubble dangling from a flying helicopter, attached by only two metal chains. We had practised this before but still, I imagined us plummeting to our deaths. Vicki and Nessi, sitting on either side of me shrieked my name and soon everyone was chanting my name too. The driver took his cue and slowly flew the helicopter around the large quad area so I could greet everyone while in the air.

‘Veronica! Vero! Vero!’ the crowd of drunk, stoned and probably filthy rich teenagers chanted.

My fear disappeared when I spotted Austin smiling at me. I waved at him and blew him a kiss. He caught it and pretended to put it in his pocket.

The helicopter flew to the giant V in the middle of the quad and slowly let us down. I jumped off and helped the twins off, so the driver could go away. My hair was probably ruined because of the powerful wind. Thankfully, my two personal bodyguards for the night made sure I looked ok.

'God your hair gets tangled so easily!' Vicki said as she and her sister tugged painfully at my hair with a comb.

'Ow!'

Finally they fixed my hair and we joined the party.

‘Hey!’ Rosalie screamed at us.

‘Rosalie! How was it?’ I hugged her.

‘That was fucking awesome! I am so jealous right now. You look so good!’ she screamed over the music.

‘Yeah you do look pretty good,’ Mark said, making his way towards us.

I grinned at him and gave him a huge hug. Before I could compliment them back, Samantha, Mark’s girlfriend, showed up.

‘Hey Samantha,’ I said.

She looked amazing in a sparkly mini-dress with her blonde hair in a messy braid. She popped her gum and looked me up and down with her green eyes.

‘Hey. Happy birthday. Let’s go, Mark.’ She fake laughed, grabbing Mark's arm.

Off she went, shoving everyone out of her way, with a helpless looking Mark in tow.