Chapter Thirty Six - The Vengeful Prank Life

Start from the beginning

"Well, you know, me and Kat were casually walking down your street and just as we waked passed your house, we suddenly came up with a reasonably good idea," I lied, trying to make it sound like we hadn't planned this all out.

"Oh, and what is it?" She questioned, eagerly.

"Well, it involves you, Matt, an earpiece and a restaurant."

"What? I don't get it."

"Listen," started Kat, "were gonna give you an earpiece and through that earpiece you can hear what were saying. So we want you to go on a date with Matt and while your on that date, do everything we tell you."

"But I don't like Matt that way," she frowned, looking as though she was going to back out. But it was too late for her to back out now. She knew the plan...what if she blabbed to Matt?

"Find, it's okay if you don't want to help out your friend. I'll just continue my life at school as 'the girl who gave Matt a lip disease'. You don't have to feel bad, even though right now I'm giving you the chance to help me and turn this all around."

I was pulling out the guilt tripping card, and thankfully it was working.

"Okay fine! I couldn't live with that sort of guilt. I'll help you," she blurted, motioning for us to come inside.

"Thank you Paige, Kat and I knew we could count on you."

"It's alright, come on let's head up to my room and we can talk about the details," Paige suggested, leading us upstairs to her room.

Once there, she sat on her bed and Kat and I stood across, getting ready to explain to her, what exactly is going to go on.

"Okay, so Eva pinched this ear piece off her brother and this is what were going to use. You put this just above your ear and we have this other piece and a microphone where we can talk to you-"

"It's kinda like a walkie talkie," I interrupted Kat, when I felt like Paige wasn't understanding.

"Oh, I get it," she smiled. "But, what type of stuff are you gonna tell me to do?"

"Uhm, you know. The usual pouring milkshakes over his head, throwing main courses in his face and then outright telling him you don't like him and that you never ever will. And followed by us running in there with and camera to record his humiliated face. That sorta stuff," I said quickly, as if saying it faster would make her not hear me.

"Isn't that a bit too mean?" She questioned.

"Mean?" Kat snorted. "Mean is spreading a rumour about someone that you're supposed to like. This, is just some much deserved revenge."

"But aren't you and Matt friends?" Paige asked Kat.

"Well, if this is the sort of thing he does to friends, then definitely not," he quickly shot back.

I couldn't help feeling a little guilty hearing that. Did that mean I had practically split two friends up just because of a petty rumour?

"Paige, if you want to turn back now, you can. I don't want to pressure you into doing something you believe is wrong. So are you in, or out?"

"He did something bad to you, and it's only natural to want to do the same back. But that being said, it's your battle, not mine."

"You could of just said you're out," Kat said bitterly, rolling his eyes. "Come on, Eva. We've wasted enough time here. It's almost 7."

"See you at school then," I waved getting ready to leave.

"Wait, I said it's your battle, but I'll be more than happy to fight as your warrior," Paige called after us.