27: I Care... [Markiplier]

Comenzar desde el principio

You quietly pad back into the living room, Ryan taking your clothes to wash them while Matt was in the kitchen making coffee. Mark smiled up at you softly, gently patting the couch cushion next to him. "C'mere. I wanna talk to you..." You nod and bite your lip, sitting next to him. He gently placed a hand on your knee. "(Y/N)...when were you going to tell us?"

"Wh-what?"
"The depression. When were you going to tell us?" You bit your lip, sniffling. "M-Mark..."
"(Y/N), honey, you know you can tell us everything." You shake your head, your eyes watering again. "N-no, I just--" A small sob broke through and you collapsed against him, burying into his chest.

"I didn't think I needed help! I didn't want anyone worrying about me, and I thought I could take care of everything myself!" You sob out. Matt and Ryan rushed into the living room but Mark quickly shook his head and waved them out, asking silently for privacy. They nodded, moving upstairs. "And finally I just got tired of it all, and, and..."
"Sh, sh, sh." Mark tipped your head up, gently kissing your forehead.

"It's okay, (Y/N). I wish you would've told me, at least." He stroked your hair, his eyes meeting yours. "It's all okay, though. Just, take deep breaths. We aren't leaving you. We're here to support you one hundred percent, okay? We care about you." You nod, drying your eyes on the flannel sleeve.

"C'mon, you should get some rest. You've had a rough day." He gently picked you up, carrying you to his room. "I'll sleep on the couch tonight, so you can have my bed." He tucked you into bed and gently brushed your hair away from your face. "Need anything?"
"No, I'm fine." He nodded and gently kissed your cheek, making you blush slightly.

"Sleep well. Matt and Ryan are right next door or I'm downstairs if you need anything." He turned to head back to the door but you sit up, grabbing his wrist. "Mark," He turned back to you, his eyes so kind and caring. "Yeah?"
"Can you..." You play with the flannel sleeve, biting your lip. "Can you stay with me?" He blinked, then chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, sure. Scoot over."

He laid next to you and you imminently curl into his side, head resting on his chest. "Thank you." You mumble softly, closing your eyes. "No problem." He wrapped an arm around you, rubbing your arm. "Now sleep, sweetie. We'll all be here in the morning." You smile softly. "You guys are the best..." Soon you slipped into sleep, Mark watching over you. Matt and Ryan peaked in the doorway a little bit later.

"She doing okay?" Matt mumbled and Mark looked up, nodding. "Yeah, she's alseep." He whispered softly. "You know," Ryan chuckled, "I ship it." Mark blushed and flipped him off, making the other two laugh softly. "C'mon, Mark, it's clear you like her." Matt continued to tease. "N-no I don't!" Mark hissed. "She's my friend. I'm only being a good friend and taking care of her."

"Mhm, sure." Ryan snorted, then shook his head. "C'mon Matt, we should leave the lovebirds." They left, leaving Mark blushing, looking down at you. To be honest, he did have a bit of a crush on you, but he never wanted to say anything and make things awkward if you didn't feel the same way. He closed his eyes and slowly relaxed into sleep.

~One Year Later~

"Good day, YouTube! (YT/N) here!" You chirp happily to the camera. You padded softly down the stairs, not wanting to wake the guys up as you slid into the kitchen. "As you guys know, it is mine and Mark's one year anniversary together! I'm getting ready to make breakfast for the guys, but I just wanted to make this video to say we're taking a break for today to spend time with each other."

"Videos will be out on time tomorrow, though. Thank you guys for understanding. Love ya! Buh-bye!" You flip your phone camera off and upload the short video to both your's and Mark's channel before setting to work on breakfast, going all out- everything from pancakes to eggs to bacon to fruit. All of them rushed downstairs as you started cooking the bacon, making you laugh.

"Well, good morning to you, too." They all crowded into the kitchen, peaking over your shoulders. "What'cha making?" Ryan asked, still rubbing his eyes sleepily. "I decided to do a full breakfast buffet for you guys." You point to the plates already piled with food. "Go ahead and help yourselves. Coffee is already in the pot and the bacon is almost ready."

They all rushed to grab plates and set to work getting their breakfasts, knowing your food was that of legend- it was even better then Mark's, and that's saying something. Everyone crowded into the kitchen, digging in as soon as they sat down. You laugh, shaking your head. "Oh my god, I swear you guys are like my kids."

Mark looked up from his food, shrugging and kissing your cheek. "Thank you, babe." You giggle. "No problem." Everyone was quiet while they ate, but you couldn't help but look around the table and smile. These goofballs were everything to you.

You had an amazing boyfriend and the other two idiots that treated you like their little sister. You had hit rock bottom, but these guys jumped in at the last moment to help you and you were greatful for that.