09: That Time of the Month [Markiplier]

You groaned loudly, your entire lower half feeling like it was being dug out with a spoon. You didn't want to move, knowing you'd cramp up worse as soon as you did. "Maaaark." You whine, curling into a tight ball. He was already up, rushing into the room with a cup of coffee in his hands. "(Y/N), are you okay?"

"Dyyyyyying." You whine loudly, not moving. He gently sat next to you, stroking your hair and taking a sip of coffee. "Stomach?"
"Everything." You groaned. He chuckled. "Period?"
"Period." He sighed. "Alright, I know what to do." He stood, sweeping you up into his arms.

He carried you downstairs, humming softly as he balanced the coffee mug in his hand. He set you down on the couch and got a ton of blankets along with a heating pad, flipping it on and gently pressed it to your stomach. "Better?" He asked, kissing your forehead. You snuggled into the blankets, nodding.

"Thanks Marki." He chuckled and nodded, handing you the remote. "No problem, (N/N). Want some chocolate chip pancakes?" You nod, the cramps starting to slowly fade away. "Yes please." He leaned down and pecked your lips, ruffling your messy hair. "Alright, I shall be back soon."

You nod, sighing in content as he walked to the kitchen. You had to admit, Mark was the best when it came to taking care of you. He always made sure you were happy and comfy, practically spoiling you. Not like he didn't normally do that, it just seemed on days like this, he upped his game and went out of his way to make sure you were happy.

Mark soon came back with a pile of warm pancakes, a bowl of fresh fruit and a steamy mug of coffee. You smiled softly, thanking him. "You're the best, Marki." He shrugged. "Anything for you, (Y/N)." He moved upstairs to change into some clothes, coming back downstairs a bit later. "I'm goin' out to get your stuff."

"Make sure you get the right stuff this time." You comment as he bends down, giving you a soft peck on the lips. "
"Well excuse me. I don't bleed out of my dick for a week."
"You lucky bastard." You grumble making him laugh and shake his head. "I'll be back. Love you."
"Love you, too."

You spent the time he was gone finishing your food and watching cartoons like you were a little kid again. When Mark came home, you had turned yourself into a sushi roll, propped up watching the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. He raised an eyebrow when he saw you, smirking softly.

"Come on (Y/N), what are you five?" You flip him off, sticking your tounge out. "Screw you, cartoons are amazing!" He laughed and sat down next to you, pulling out a few chocolate bars. "Here, I picked these up. I thought this would help." You snatched the bars from him, tearing one open and munching on it. "Thank you, Marki!"

He laughed and draped an arm around you, tucking you into his side. "You're so weird."
"You're one to talk." You shoot back, poking his stomach. He laughed, shaking his head with a sigh. You two spent the afternoon laying around going through one cartoon marathon after the other, reminiscing over childhood memories of Saterday mornings much like this.

"Yeah, I would literally wake up on Saterdays just to sit in front of the TV all day and eat cereal." You giggle, Mark joining in. "Oh wow, you too?" You both sung every theme song to every cartoon you could think of and even argued over who the best character was. You two talked until the sun started to set, wasting the day away in each other's company.

Soon, you began to yawn and nod off. Mark chuckled, carefully untangling you from the blankets. He carried you upstairs, laying next to you as he tucked you both in. He gently rubbed your stomach, knowing that normally helped when you'd get cramps. He pressed gentle kisses to your face and neck. You smile under the attention, easily relaxing back until you fell asleep.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He mumbled softly, pulling you close to his chest. He watched as you slept, gently sweeping (H/C) hair behind your ear. He soon fell asleep himself, purring in soft content. You were defiantly the girl he wanted.