08: Aqua Boy [Jacksepticeye]

You woke that morning to Sean tapping you on the back of the head. "(Y/N), hey (Y/N), (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)." You grabbed his wrist, face still buried in your pillows. "Sean, I swear to God, I will break your damn finger." Your voice was muffled by the fluffy warmth of the pillows.

"What do you want?" He leaned down, sweeping your (H/C) hair back behind your ear and bending down to kiss your head. "Can we go to the aquarium?" You lift your head up, looking at your alarm clock. 4:30 am. "Sean," You whine, flopping back down. "Baby, it's four-thirty in the morning and you want to go to the aquarium? The damn dolphins won't even be awake yet." He started poking you again.

"Please, please, please, please, please?" You groan loudly, huddling into the blankets. "Come back to bed." You mumble, tugging on his arm, trying to pull him next to you. "But (Y/N)--"
"Sean, we'll go to the aquarium, but please, just come back to bed."
"Yay!" He chirped and flopped next to you, pulling you to his chest. "I love you, (Y/N)!" He pressed kisses to your face, making you giggle sleepily. "I love you, too, Sean."

You two were silent for a few minuets before Sean started poking your side. "So, can we go yet?" You roll your eyes and sigh. "Sean, still four in the morning, honey."
"But I wanna go to the aquarium." You sighed. "We have at least three hours to kill." He pouted as you opened your eyes to look at him. You sighed and leaned up to kiss him. "Baby, please, try to sleep."

"But I can't." You rolled your eyes and groaned. "Alright, fine. How about I make pancakes?" His blue eyes sparkled brightly. "Pancakes?!" You giggle and nod. "Yeah." He clapped his hands and practically dragged you out of bed. You laughed and sighed, letting him drag you downstairs. When you got into the kitchen, you dug around for mix, only to realize there wasn't any.

So, you roll up your sweatshirt sleeves and put your imaginary chef's hat, beginning to make the batter from scratch. Sean had jumped up on the counter watching you while you cooked, swinging his legs like a little kid, humming. You yawned and streched, turning on the stove.

"You're beautiful, you know that right?" He randomly popped up, making you blush and look up at him. "Oh, uh, thanks." You mumble shyly, looking back down at the hot pan, pouring the batter in. He chuckled. "And you look super adorable when you blush." You shook your head and elbowed him.

"I already agreed to take you to the aquarium, dummy. Stop trying to butter me up." He chuckled and kissed the top of your head. "I'm not. I just wanted to make sure you knew that." You blush more, serving up a plate of pancakes for him. "Right." You mumbled, eating your own food. When both of you finished eating, you passed the rest of the time by playing video games, curled up on the couch.

Soon, you showered, changed and got Sean ready. He practically shoved you out the door, making you laugh. "Okay, okay, I'm going!" The whole way there, Sean was practically bouncing in his seat. You giggle. "Jeez, you're excited." You say, shaking your head. He shrugged. "What, I like the aquarium." When you two pulled up, he practically dragged you inside, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

When you got your tickets, he pulled you in with him. He began rushing from exhibit to exhibit, gazing at the fish happily, randomly chattering off facts about the fish and animals. You went to the seals, giggling as one of them splashed Sean. The dolphins were next, then the exotic fish. You held his hand,  letting him pull you around, simply entertained by his reactions to everything.

You began to understand why he liked the aquarium so much. The fish and animals were actually pretty cool, the facts were interesting and with Sean there, it made it better. You gazed up at him, watching his eyes sparkle as he spoke. He looked down at you and he began to say something, only to stop. "(Y/N)? You okay?" You nod. "Has anyone ever told you your super adorable?"

He blushed and laughed, scratching the back of his neck. "Uh, I guess." You stood on your tip toes, kissing his cheek. "Well, you are." You say, smiling. He looked off to the side. "Awh, (Y/N)." You nudge him playfully. "Well, it's true." He chuckled and shook his head, leaning down to kiss you. "You're the best." You shrug and stick your tongue out. "Well I try."

He pulled you to him, nuzzling into your neck. "I'm glad I got you." He mumbled against your skin, making you shiver and kiss his temple. "I'm glad I've got you, too." You two were there for the rest of the day, giggling and running around. But soon, sadly, you two had leave, making both of you pout. "Aw, (Y/N), can we come back soon?"

Sean asked, green hair flopping into his eyes cutely. You laughed and brushed his hair back, kissing his nose. "Of course, ya dummy." He clapped his hands and hugged you. "Yay, I love you (N/N)!"
"I love you too, Jackiboy."