22: It's Okay To Cry [Jacksepticeye]

You sniffled, chewing your lip. You couldn’t cry, no matter how much you wanted to break down sobbing. You felt worthless, like no one loved you. Your hands balled into fists and you closed your eyes. ‘Don’t cry,’ you snarled to yourself. ‘You’ll look weak.’

You dropped heavily to your bed, staring at the ceiling. Sean was normally there to comfort you when you felt like this, but now, he was at Pax. You had to work or you would’ve been with him, having fun. Now, the thoughts that tanted you normally were back and on full force.

You rolled onto your stomach, burying your face deeply into your pillow, clutching it tightly into your hands. ‘Don’t cry…don’t cry…’ This thought swam through your head, tears stinging and dancing at the corners of your eyes. Then you heard it. A car pulling into the driveway.

You didn’t want to move, so you stayed put, trying to disappear into the lumpy mass of comforter and sheets on your bed. “(Y/N)?!” Sean yelled excitedly from downstairs, the thunk of bags following his voice. You didn’t move. “(Y/N)?” Again, he called out, his feet thumping up the stairs. You groan softly as the bedroom door was flung open, Sean’s blue eyes glimmering brightly, smile huge.

Then his smile fell when he saw your form on the bed. “(Y/N)? Are you asleep?” You groan softly. He walked over to the bed side, hand gently resting on your back. “Honey, what’s wrong?” You look up at him and your face told him everything. He sighed, a small, sad smile tugging at his lips. “Want a hug?” You nod, nuzzling tightly into his chest.

He softly rubbed your back, stroking your hair. “What’s wrong?” You quietly mumbled everything, clinging to his shirt, your tears threatening to fall. He gently pushed you away, arms resting around your waist. He stared into your eyes. “You know, it’s okay to cry.” He mumbled softly.

You shook your head, lip quivering. “I-I don’t want you t-to think I-I’m weak.” He shook his head, hand gently resting on your cheek, his thumb tracing soothing circles.

“I don’t think you’re weak. You’re strong, you’re beautiful, you’re so kind and sweet. You’re important. Never doubt that. I fell in love with you because you’re you. You never let people see you break or crack. So, please, honey, never think I’ll think you’re weak. I believe in and love you and that will never change.”

This time as your eyes welled up, the tears were not sad, but happy. You collapsed against Sean again, burying your face into his chest as you cried. His fingers tangled in your (H/C) hair, cradling you close to his body. He always knew what to say or do to make you feel better, and that’s all you could ask from him.