02: You're short [Jacksepticeye]

You walked into the book store, shaking snow off of your jacket. You were escaping to the cold streets for a few minuets, thinking maybe you could find a good book to curl up with. You walked along the isles of books, fingers tracing over the spines as you tried to find something to read.

Then you saw it, one of your favorite books, (B/T), on the very top shelf. You pout, standing on your tip toes, trying to reach it. "Dammit genetics." You curse softly, sticking your tongue out as you tried again.

"Uh, do you need some help?" An Irish voice asked and you looked over, blushing slightly. "N-no..." You mumble, crossing your arms and looking away. The man laughed, shaking his head and walking over to you. "Really? Looks like your struggling pretty hard." He chuckled, reaching up and taking the book from the shelf.

"Here." He handed it to you, blue eyes sparkling brightly. You take the book, brushing (H/C) hair from your (E/C) eyes. "Um, thanks." You mumble, looking up at him. Neon green hair brushed over his eyes and his smile could've warmed up any room, along with the fact he had the cutest Irish accent. "No problem." You giggled softly, noticing that he was blushing slightly. "Are you okay?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine." He chirped cheerfully. He had such a bubbly personality. You two stood in awkward scilence for a minuet. He scratched the back of his neck. "Well, uh, sorry for bothering you."
"No no, it's fine! Thanks for the help." He shrugged. "Not a problem." You had turned to leave when he cleared his throat. "Wait, uh, miss?"

"It's (Y/N)." You say, smiling warmly as you turned back to him. He nodded. "Nice to meet you. I'm Sean but everyone calls me Jack." He fiddled with his sweatshirt sleeves. "I was just wondering, maybe would you like to get some coffee?" You smile and nod. "Sure, sounds great. Just lemme go pay for this." Sean nodded, following after you to the register. You tuck the book to your chest after you paid and turned to Sean.

"Ready to go when you are." You say happily and he chuckled, nodding. He led you down the sidewalk to a small cafe not too far from the store. You two chatted happily as you ordered your coffee, smiling at the warmth the cozy cafe offered. You giggled and laughed at Sean's stories as he did for yours. He explained he had a YouTube channel that ran under the name Jacksepticeye and he showed you pictures of him and his girlfriend -who you had to admit, was really pretty.

You told him your plans for starting a YouTube channel and his crystal eyes lit up. "Oh my god, if you did that, we could totally collab sometime!"
"That's a great idea!"
"I could even introduce you to my friends. I'm sure you'd love them!" You nod and even exchange numbers, thanking him for spending the afternoon with you. "No problem, (Y/N)! Have a lovely day!" And with that he was gone.

But you smiled as you walked down the sidewalk back to your apartment, giggling softly to yourself. Sean just had some kind of effect on you that made you so happy. You blamed his personality. Your phone buzzed and you looked down, smirking. By the way...you're short. You could already tell you'd be good friends.