14: Drink It Away [Jacksepticeye]

•Song: Used To Love You Sobar by Kane Brown•
"Now the only way I know I can get you off my mind is keep a bottle so close, try to leave it all behind. I couldn't get enough, girl, I'm drowning drunk in love..."

"Sean, can I uh, talk to you?" You were nervous, chewing your lip. He happily sprung into the kitchen. "Sure! What is it babe?" You sigh, looking down at your hands. You knew what you were about to say could ruin your relationship with him. "A-are you cheating on me?" Sean blinked, watching you. "Wh-what?"
"Are you cheating on me?" You say, more strength to your voice as you look up at him, watery (E/C) irises meeting confused baby blue.

"Why would you ask that?"
"Well, I saw you with Sienge yesterday. And it's not like you two were exactly being friends." He laughed, but it was nervous, his eyes darting to the side slightly. "What are you talking about? I saw Sienge in the mall yesterday, but we were just talking."

"Sean, I saw you kiss her." His eyes widened and his cheeks flushed pink. "N-no I didn't!" Tears pooled in your eyes and dribbled down your cheeks. You wouldn't be crying, but this hurt. It hurt that he was lying to you. "I saw you!"
"(Y/N), I would never--"
"Why are you lying to me?!" Sean backed up. You never yelled at him. "I'm not lying!" He yelled back, face tinted red. Your hands balled into fists at your sides.

"Get out!" You scream, shoving him to your front door. "I never want to see you again, you son of a bitch!" He stumbled into the hall of your apartment building. Before he could turn around, you slammed the door shut, locking it. He banged on the door, calling out your name, trying to get you to let him back in.

But you were right. He had patched things up with Sienge a while ago and had been seeing her behind your back. He growled, his guilt knawing into him. He stomped out of the building into the cool night. He had no where to go. There was no way in hell he was going to Sienge, knowing he'd get much the same treatment.

So instead, he went to a hotel, checking in a room and going directly for the bar. He sat down at the counter, holding up a hand. The bartender, a preppy blonde who barely looked sixteen, slid over. "Whisky please. Just give me the whole damn bottle." He grumbled, pushing two twenties to her.

The girl nodded and pushed the unopened bottle towards him and Sean took it, taking a long swig, hissing at the strong flavor. This was going to be a long night. When he was down to the bottom of the bottle he was a mess. He garbled out how he'd fucked up to anyone within ear shot and tried calling and texting you you multiple times.

He was such a dumbass. He stared down at his phone, praying you'd call back. His home screen taunted him as he let his eyes dance over the screen. It was a selfie he had taken with you at the last con you two had gone to. You stood on your tip toes to kiss his cheek, flashing bunny ears behind his head while he beamed happily at the camera. He felt tears well, snarling softly and wiping them away.

Should he go beg you back? No, he was a drunken mess, why would you take him back. He groaned as he stood wobbly legged. He stumbled to his room, shuffling and looking dead, much like a zombie. He hadn't even made it to the bed before collapsing on the floor, his drunken haze pulling him into a dreamless sleep.

When Sean woke the next morning, he cursed, his head feeling like it was splitting open. Where the hell am I? He thought, looking around to see two beds and a room set up that wasn't his. Oh, that's right. The nights events crashed back on him, making him splutter more curses, wishing he could just go back to sleep.

He pushed himself off the hard floor, flinching at the splintering headache. It had been a while since he had gotten drunk like that. He managed to get himself to his feet, swaying heavily before leaning against the wall. He shook his head. He couldn't just drink himself away. Instead, he went out to town to get some coffee and clear his head.

              ~To be Continued~