16: Drink It Away [Jacksepticeye] (Part Two)

•Song: Private Fears In Public Places by Front Porch Step•
"I'd rather choke then to breathe in your absence, and I'd rather feel your wrath then feel another's passion, and I'd rather die the day that I gave you a kiss then spend the rest of my life knowing I never did."

Sean felt like shit. It had been a month since you had shoved him out of your apartment. He tried again and again and again to call you, but you ignored him. What pissed you off is he found some way to record videos and when you watched them, he looked happier then ever. You finally gave up on watching him, the memories that washed back too painful.

One day, you finally decided to go out, thinking it would do you some good to clear your head. So, after pulling on a sweater, skinny jeans and a pair of shoes, you slipped out the door. The cold air greeted you as you stepped out, arms crossing to pull the sweater closer to your body. You moved down the sidewalk, sucking in crisp air.

Your body was tense with stress, your eyes sharp with your hurt that you had covered so well for so long. The park. The only place you could clear your head. You slowly walked their, avoiding eye contact from everyone that passed. When you arrived, you relaxed slightly, breathing in the smell of mowed grass and soon to come rain. You sighed, laying on one of the benches and looking up at the clouded sky.

This was the only time you'd managed to relax. You weren't going to lie. You missed Sean. His jokes, his smile, his laugh. All of it. But he had broken your trust. Were you really stupid enough to take him back and risk that happening again? Wait, why were you thinking about that? He was happy with Sienge and she could have him for all you cared.

But deep in your heart, you felt a pang of jealousy and hurt. You wanted him back. You shook your head. No, you couldn't give into your stupid feelings. None of it was made better by the sudden voice you heard, your stomach sinking to your shoes. "(Y/N)?" You didn't look over towards the voice, instead just squeezed your eyes shut, cursing internally.

"(Y/N)?!" The voice repeated and you sighed, sitting up. "What?!" You snap, turning towards the person. Sean stood, green hair flopped over his baby blue eyes. Those eyes you had fallen in love with. He blinked, stepping back at the sudden frustration in your voice.

"I need to talk to you."
"About what?" You grumble, crossing your arms and shivering. You knew you should've worn a thicker jacket. "I just wanted to apologize for breaking your trust. I didn't know what I was throwing away until your were gone. I need you. (Y/N), I love you." You laugh weakly.

"What are you trying to do, butter me up? Sean, you broke my trust. You've played both me and Sienge. And you want me to take you back?!" You begin to raise your voice, not caring if there were people around or not. "You expect me, after I gave you my full trust and you broke it, to take you back?! It doesn't work that way, Sean. This isn't a fucking fairy tale!"

Your hands balled into fists. "(Y/N), please--"
"No, Sean. You've had this coming. You're fucking selfish, you know that?! You're selfish and an asshole and a lier!"
"(Y/N), I know what I've done has no rightful apology that will work, but please listen to me. I've drunk myself to sleep every night because of you." You scoff, cheeks flushed red with rage. "Because of me?!" You move towards him, hammering your fists against his chest.

"You have the fucking audacity, the fucking nerve to come crawling to me acting like the victim?!" Your voice cracked with your stress and anger, tears threatening to fall. "You're a fucking bastard! YOU CHEATED ON ME! I fucking hate you, you low life--!" He grabbed your wrists, holding them firmly. "(Y/N)!" He pulled you into a tight hug, making you imminently fall silent. A hug that you had needed for so damn long.

You stiffened in surprise, breaths sharp before melting into his arms, shoulders shaking.  Then you broke down silently, gripping his jumper tightly in your hands, cursing him loudly, calling him every name in the book. He held you close, taking the names and taking the tears. He knew this was his fault, he was just taking the rest of his punishment. When you finally cried and yelled all of your anger and stress out, Sean gently pushed you back, still holding you.

"(Y/N), I came back to apologize. I love you, still do after all of that, and I at least wanted you to know I was sorry for everything I did and everything I put you through." You blink, looking up at him. You searched his eyes for lies only to stop dead in your tracks. He was telling you the truth. That spark of love was still there, burning brighter then ever. "You're a fucking asshole." You snap sharply before grabbing his jumper and yanking him down, pressing your lips against his almost desperately.

You wanted Sean in your life again. And if it meant making a stupid mistake to have you're heart ripped out again to gain at least five goddamn heart felt minuets with the Irish bastard, then so be it. His hands moved to rest on your waist, matching your kiss, his lips dancing in sync with yours. "I'm sorry," He mumbled against your lips. "I won't ever be stupid enough to do that again, I promise."

"Sean, just shut up and kiss me." He chuckled softly and obliged, pressing a warm, heartfelt kiss to your lips. You had him back with you, at least for a few minuets, and for that few minuets, you were happy again, all other emotions just melting away. When you both pulled back for air, he smiled shyly. "You know, I'd rather have you cuss me out then be with someone else who shows me nothing but love." You roll your eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever." You mumble and take his hand, dragging him away from the park. "Where are we going?"
"Home, dumbass."