12: Cuddle Fort [Jacksepticeye]

It was raining and cold, just like normal Irish weather. You were upstairs, finishing up a recording when the worst thing in the world that could happen happened. The power, much to your dismay, kicked out. You cursed loudly. "Aw, come on!" You groaned. "Sean, the power is out."

When no response came, you became curious, taking your headphones off and setting them on your desk. You slipped down the stairs. "Sean?" You call out again, wandering into the living room. You stopped, covering your mouth with your hand to stifle a laugh.

There was a huge fort of blankets dead center of your living room, making you raise and eyebrow. This is what Sean did when you were recording? "Sean?" You call out again to see him stick his head out from the fort, eyes lighting up brightly. "Oh, hey (Y/N)!" You had an eyebrow raised, arms crossed.

"So, this is what you do when I'm recording?" You asked with a giggle, wandering over to him. He looked up at his master peice then back at you. "Ya like it?" You laugh, rolling your eyes. "Yeah, but what are we? Five? I haven't had a blanket fort in forever."

"Ah, correction. It's a cuddle fort!" You tilt your head to the side. "Cuddle fort?" Sean nodded. "Yep!" You shake your head. "Fine, am I allowed in?"
"What's the secret password?" You snort. "Really? A secret password?" He nodded. "I'm not letting you in until you tell me the right one either." You sigh and bite your lip. "I dunno, uh, speed is key?"

"No." His grin streched wider. "Um, twisty fresh nipples?"
"Nuh-uh."
"Booper dooper?"
"Nope."
"Well, what is it then?"
"(Y/N), it's easy. I say it every day." You chewed your lip and shrugged. "I love you?" Sean chuckled and nodded, opening the flap that played the front entrance.

"Come on in!" You roll your eyes with a sigh, crawling in. The inside was as impressive and spacious as the outside. He had his laptop set up to pull the hot spot off of his phone for temporary Internet connection, the screen casting a strange whitish glow over the space. You shake your head and laugh. "Okay, okay. This is impressive, I will admit."

He chuckled and shrugged. "It's nothing really, just something I did because I was bored." He laid on his stomach and turned to his laptop. "What would you like to watch then, (Y/N)?" You hummed, biting your lip. "How about horror?" He laughed.

"You sure you're up for it?"
"Shut up you dick and just put the movie on!" You yelled, shoving him and laughing. He did, humming as he draped an arm around you. You were honestly fine with the movie. It was Sean who would yelp and bury into you. "And you said I couldn't take it?" You tease, making him growl. "Shut up!" He whined into your shirt.

You giggled. "Do you want me to put something else on?" You ask and he nods vigorously. You shook your head, closing out of the horror movie, picking a kids cartoon. He peaked up and chuckled softly. "What are we (Y/N), five?" You shrug. "Cartoons are the shit."

You two marathoned your childhoods away, cartoon after cartoon, episode after episode. You two hadn't even noticed when the power came back on, to enthralled in giggling and laughing stupidly at the slapstick comedy to care. Soon, you both began to nod off, buried into the warmth of each other's company.

You nuzzle into his neck while he traced patterns on your back, humming sleepily. "I love you, beautiful."
"I love you too, handsome." You mumble on the verge of unconsciousness. He kissed the top of your head, continuing to hum and lull you into sleep. You accept, purring and relaxing into him, slipping into easy sleep. You loved this man with your entire being.