T.C//I Never Forgot

*Your POV*

I waited at the airport with Taylor's brother Jordan. He was flying home after 8 months of being on tour, and I couldn't wait to see him. We're not dating, he's just my best friend.

"Oh I think I see him!" Jordan said. I looked up and immediately ran toward him and jumped in his arms. Well, I thought I did. Instead I landed on the ground and I looked up and saw Taylor giving Jordan a hug. I got up brushed off my leggings.

"Hi Tay!" I threw my arms around him.

"Hey Y/N," he said plainly, not hugging me back.

"Tay? What's the matter?"

"It's Taylor," he snapped. "And I'm fine. Why don't you carry my bags and be helpful for once."

"Taylor don't be rude! That's your best friend," Jordan stepped in. I heard Taylor mumble something I didn't hear. "Here. Let me take his bags."

I nodded and looked down. What did I do wrong? Maybe he's just tired. We went back to our car and drove home. I've been staying at their house for about a year now, since my parents moved to Florida, but I didn't want to leave Taylor or any of my other friends.

We all got out, and I grabbed his bags to carry to his room.

"So. Do you want to go do something?" I asked.

"No. Just leave me alone ok? Don't you get a hint? I don't want to talk to you."

Tears brimmed the corners of my eyes. "Taylor I want spend time with you. You've been gone for 8 months!"

"Why're you so clingy and whiny?" He yelled causing me to flinch.

"Why're you acting like this?" I whispered.

"Because I thought I would forget how I felt about you!"

What does that mean! Does he not like being my friend?

"What do you mean?"

"Y/N I like you so much it hurts! I had so many girlfriends and hookups on tour so I could forget about you!" He yelled. "Y/N... I-I love you," he whispered. "And I know you don't feel the same now after I've been acting like a dick to you. I never forgot about how you made me feel when I was with you."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Taylor... I like you too."

He looked up and made his way over to me. I felt his lips forcefully smash into mine. I opened my eyes in shock. He pulled away.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded, and kissed him this time.

Short... But kinda cute I guess.