S.M// Paradise

Cameron's POV

I turned in my bed to find a comfortable position. There was a voice coming from the living room singing Paradise by Coldplay. Instantly I knew who it was. Shawn. That was their song. Y/N, his girlfriend died a couple weeks ago, and he just hasn't let go. Well, neither have we... Anyway, every night since, he would get up and pull two chairs up next to him with his guitar and sing to her as if she was there. Even make conversation with her throughout the day. Wednesday, he made her and him coffee, and he talked as if she was there. He's getting worse, like bad. We all miss her so much, we were all so close to her. It hurt to loose her, but poor Shawn can't accept the fact that she's... Gone. We've tried everything to help him, but nothing seems to work.

I slowly sat up and climbed out of bed. I walked down the hall right as he was finishing.

"Shawn, what're you doing?" I asked. He looked up at me like I was stupid.

"Singing to Y/N, what does it look like?"

I sighed and sat down in the empty chair.

"Why're you sitting on her lap?" He asked.

"Shawn. She's gone. You know that," I said sadly.

"No she's not," he said sternly. "She's not gone!"

I pulled him into a hug, and a tear slipped down my cheek.

"We miss her so much. You know she's not here Shawn. You can't do this to yourself. She's in a better place. She's been through so much."

"Cameron stop! You know she's right there! She has to be, she wouldn't leave me! We're going to have a happy family, beautiful children, and everything will be perfect!" He yelled. He was starting to break down.

"I know. We all wish that would happen. Soon we're all going to have to let go, and move on with our lives. It's what she would've wanted."

Shawn's POV

"I know. We all wish that would happen. Soon we're all going to have to let go, and move on with our lives. It's what she would've wanted," Cameron said. Her image started to fade behind Cameron. I knew she was gone before, but now, I know she's gone for good. I started to cry.

"I can't let go, I miss her so much. Her voice, her personality, her face, her laugh, her insecurities, sleeping next to her, her hugs and kisses, everything," I whispered in an unsteady voice.

"Why don't you go to bed. Ok? Get a good night sleep for once," he pat my back. I nodded, and he led me to my room. "Night Shawn."

"Night," I put a fake smile on my face. This was too much for me to handle. When Cameron was gone, I made my way to the garage, and grabbed a rope, then went back to my room and locked the door.

I tied it to the ceiling fan. I wrote notes to everyone that was important to me, including individual ones for the guys.

I pulled a chair under the fan, and put the rope around my neck.

She'd say "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
I know the sun must set to rise"
This could be para-para-paradise.

I sang softly, those exact words to our song, knowing those were, and what I wanted to be my last words I ever said.

Without hesitation, I took a step off the chair, repeating the lyrics till my last breath.

She'd say "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
I know the sun must set to rise"
This could be para-para-paradise.

So that's my first imagine! Sorry about it if you didn't think it was that good, but I hope I get better 😀!

I will be taking requests btw, unless I say otherwise in the book.

~Emma