M.E//Victoria's Secret

*Y/N's POV*

"Maatttttt," I groaned trying to pull him toward Victoria's Secret. We had been walking around the mall for a while, and we had been almost everywhere but here.

"Why do you want to go there so much?"

"Because there is a sale. C'mon... I might let you pick out some lingerie," I tried to convince him. He didn't budge.

"Mattheeeewwwww,"

"Y/NNNNN," he mocked me.

"Pleaaaasssseee!" He sighed and looked up at the sign, then back to me. He bit his top lip and groaned.

"Fine," he sulked.

"Thank you!" I squealed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Just because I love you."

We entered the store. I pulled him toward the back where the bra and underwear was. The racks were filled with different choices. I looked through it, unable to find anything I wanted.

"Matt?" I called.

"Yes?" He said turning around. He had a bra on over his shirt. "Do I look like a model?" He asked throwing his head back dramatically.

"Yes you look like a model," I giggled. "I can't find anything."

"Oh? Because, I found a lot of stuff I would like to see you in," he said, turning around and walking toward another rack. He pulled out a purple, laced set. He got a little closer to me. "How about you go try them on for me?" He said in a low, quiet, tone.

I nodded and took his hand leading him toward the dressing room.

He sat down on one of the chairs outside. I took my items into the dressing room and changed into it.

'Dang.. it actually doesn't look that bad.'

I must have been taking a long time, he knocked as I was looking at myself in the mirror.

"Are you done?" Matt asked impatiently.

"Yes, calm tits," I answered as he opened the door.

"I'm not the one shopping for-" his eyes widened when he saw me. "Woah."

He looked me up and down and licked his bottom lip. His eyes were a darker shade than they already were.

He quietly shut the dressing room door, before turning back to me and kissing my neck roughly. Slightly sucking on the skin, leaving a purple bruise. I let out a soft moan. I could feel him smirking against my skin. He looked up at me and smashed his lips into mine.

His hand slowly drifted down my back, eventually ending to my panties. He was about to pull them down but I immediately stopped him. He looked up at me, his eyes full of lust, and a slight bit annoyance since I stopped him.

"What?" He asked, a little harsher than he probably intended to.

"Matt. We're in a dressing room."

"Oh," he said looking around. "I forgot we were here."

"It's ok," I giggled. "Just gives you something to look forward to when we get home," I whispered seductively in his ear. I looked down to see a slight bulge in his pants. Before he could do anything, I opened the door, and shoved him out so I could change.

This is going to be a fun night. 😏