S.W//forgotten

*Y/N POV*

"Hi, I have reservations for tonight," I said to the hostess. Tonight was Sammy and I's 3 year anniversary. We've been together since he was 16 and I was 15. He had a couple things to do with Nash so we decided we would just meet eachother.

"Sure, what's your last name?"

"Y/L/N."

"Ok follow me," she said and led me to our table. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Yes, I'll have a coke or Pepsi. I'm sure he'll just have a Dr. Pepper."

"Ok, I'll be right back."

*2 hours later*

I constantly checked my phone to see if he called or texted. Finally, after 2 hours I decided to leave.

I got in my car and put the key in the ignition. Before I could make it out of the parking lot, I started bawling my eyes out.

'Does he not love me anymore?'

My knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel hard. I pulled up to our apartment and went inside

"Sammy?" I called.

Nothing.

"Sammy!"

Then I heard a loud moan coming from upstairs, and I knew exactly what that meant. More tears formed in my eyes as I slowly walked up the stairs.

"Oh Sammy! Faster!" A girl screamed as I opened the door. I sob escaped my lips. I saw him on top of another girl.

"H-how could you?" I whispered. He quickly turned around. His mouth hung wide open.

"I swear it's-"

"No! It is what it looks like Sammy!" I screamed. "And on our Anniversary! I waited for you for 2 hours and you were here fucking some other girl! Was I not good enough?"

He didn't say anything. Just looked down at the naked girl under him.

I walked out of the door. He wasn't even coming after me. I could see their shadows through the window, she getting on her knees in front of him.

I knew I wished he just forgot for a reason..