H.G// not the same

*y/ns POV*

"hayes it was an accident! im sorry!" i cried. i accidentally knocked over his camera while he was recording a video. unfortunately it shattered on the ground.

"y/n that is so fucking expensive! it costed me almost $1,000!"

"maybe you should care more about me then a stupid camera," i mumbled. he looked up at me furiously. he shoved me against the wall making me cry out in pain.

"what was that?"

"nothing," i said as a couple tears slipped down my face.

"answer me! what did you say?" he yelled.

"i said maybe you should care more about me then your stupid camera!" his expression softened and he let me go.

"y/n."

"what?" i snapped.

"were drifting apart," he said sadly.

we both knew it. "i know. we fight over the dumbest things." he watched me sit on the chair at the counter. "if this is what its gonna be like for the rest of our lives i dont think i can do this," i said sliding an engagement ring off of my finger. his eyes started to fill with tears.

"are you saying what i think you are?"

i nodded and wiped my tears away, but they were only replaced by new ones. "yeah hayes. im sorry. but neither of us are happy anymore," i said getting up and walking into our room. he followed me.

"please," he pleaded. "i cant let you go."

"i think we should just have a break. ok? maybe it will give us sometime to think."

he nodded and squeezed his eyes shut. i packed some clothes into a bag.

"ill see you later ok? i promise."

"ok. i love you."

i kissed his lips and walked outside to the jacks place. we both knew that i wasnt going to turn back.