M.E// Watching

*Your POV*

Matthew Lee Espinosa, is all that ran through my head. All day. Every day. If only he knew of my existence. But I'm nothing special. Therefore he shouldn't know I exist. I see him walking in the hall everyday on his way to Algebra, and I'm on my way to science. I always smile at him and say 'hello', but he just looks down and keeps walking. Like I said, I'm nothing special. Just the unsocial freak who sits alone at school and watches everything happen from afar.

I was walking down the hall, on my way to science of course. Hearing the familiar whispers, and sensing the stares I get as I pass by. It would be in exactly 30 seconds until I pass him, and flash a quick smile and say my little 'hello'.

'15 seconds.'

'10 seconds.'

'5 seconds'

"Hi," I smiled at him. This time he actually stopped, looked up, and smiled. Did he just notice me?

"Hey, Y/N, right?" He asked, flashing that panty dropping smile.

"Yeah," I said nervously. "How'd you know?"

"I see you everyday," he chuckled. "I've just been kind of afraid to talk to you."

"Like, your scared of me?"

"No no no, not in that way. I just think your really, really, pretty."

I giggled a little. "Thanks. I think your... Cute."

"I'm glad to hear that," he laughed. "Because, I kind of wanted to ask you... Do you maybe wanna go out sometime with me?"

I stared at him blankly. "Is this a joke?"

"No. I just want to go out with you," he smiled.

"Y-Yeah of course! W-When?" I said trying to stay calm.

"I was thinking tonight, since it's Friday. I'll come pick you up at 6 and we can go out to eat and catch a movie,p. If that's what you want to do."

"Sounds great," I grinned.

"Ok, I'll see you then."

Part 2? Comment if you think I should.😋