N.G// Forever

Your POV

"Baby, time to wake up," my wonderful boyfriend of 4 years Nash said.

"Naaaasssshhhh," I groaned and dug my face into my pillow.

"Please, I want to spend time with you before I go on tour."

I forgot about that. I shot up and rushed to the bathroom to get ready. I got out my makeup and all that jazz. Why does tour always have to get in the way. I finished applying my mascara, when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Stop, how many times have I told you that you don't need the makeup?"

"A lot. Just please this ONE time Nash, and I promise I won't wear it anymore."

"Fine. We're going to spend every second of the day together. And at the end of the day I want to take you to dinner."

"Ok," I smiled. "But it should be me taking you to dinner because it's your last night here for a month."

"No exceptions. Just me and you. It'll be the perfect night, I promise."

I nodded and continued to put on my makeup. He sat on the bathroom counter criss cross, watching my every move.

"Are you going to cry this time when I leave?" He finally said.

I sighed. "I'll try not to..."

"It makes it hard for me to leave though. Try your best ok?"

"I always do," I said. I didn't really want to talk about this, I just wanted to focus on right now and the rest of the day.

I finished everything I needed to, and I picked up my purse, and we were out of the house.

At dinner...

We arrived to a dock, it was really nice. There was only 1 table and 2 chairs. There were lights around it, and flowers in the center of the table, along with a white table cloth.

"Nash this is beautiful," I gasped.

"I only give you the best," he whispered and kissed my neck.

"Stop," I whimpered. He stopped and took my hand leading me to the end of the dock where all of the stuff was.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Of course."

He got down on one knee, and I immediately knew what he was doing.

"I know we're very young, but I love you so much, that I don't think that even matters. Your my everything, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He pulled a ring out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

I was speechless. My eyes were wide, and all I could do was nod.

"SHE SAID YES!" I heard people shout. I knew instantly who it was.

I turned, around and saw all the guys out with their phones.

"Also, your coming on tour with me."

"Nash!" I squealed. He leaned in a little and we kissed.

Let me just say, this was probably one of the best moments of my life.