Chapter 25

"Hey, princess!" you heard someone call as you walked down the stairs of the school hall. Turning your head, you faced the Akatsukis, along with Obito.

"Oh... um, hi?" you replied awkwardly. You were about to walk away, but Sasori grabbed your arm.

"Onee, who are they?" Tenten asked curiously.

"What do you want?" you asked, ignoring Tenten's question. Obito looked at you with a worried expression.

"Why don't you trust us?" The hurt in his eyes struck you. You looked down, and Tenten did the same.

"...Then explain to me the headache and the memories, please!" you begged, looking at them with terror in your eyes. You couldn't continue to live with these debilitating headaches.

He slowly shook his head. "I can't. You have to remember everything first!"

"But...!" Before you could say anything else, you noticed that they had already disappeared. What just happened?

Boruto gritted his teeth, punching the wall in frustration. Those bastards...

"ONEE!"

His eyes widened as he saw you collapse onto the ground.

!!!

.

.

.

"STOP BULLYING HER!" Your friend rushed to your rescue.

"Oh no! The Uchiha kid is coming!"

"Let's go, dude!" The bullies scattered, fleeing from the approaching Uchiha. Your friend looked at you with concern.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Thank you so much!" you expressed your gratitude.

"Don't thank me! That's what friends usually do!" He flashed you a bright smile and extended his hand to help you up. You smiled back, and as your hand almost reached his...

.

.

.

You felt someone shaking you violently and heard your name being yelled urgently. Slowly, you opened your eyes to see Sasuke looking at you with extreme worry. You had never seen him like this before.

"Sasuke?" you muttered, your voice dry.

Why am I in my room? You noticed that the others were also present.

"Guys?" You couldn't believe they were here, as if nothing had happened.

"(Y/N), you little baby brat!" Sasuke scolded you, and you expected him to hit you. Instead, he hugged you gently.

"You made us worried!"

Himawari smiled, relieved that you were all right.

"Onii-chan found you unconscious on the ground and brought you and Tenten here," she explained. You glanced at Boruto, who was smiling lightly.

"You?"

"Uh... yeah," he coughed. "I told you to stay away from him, but you didn't want to listen to me."

You remembered how Obito had looked at you, the sadness and sorrow in his eyes before you had collapsed. But...

"Just because he's from the Uchiha clan doesn't mean he's bad! You can't judge someone you don't know!" You yelled, recalling Itachi's words.