my days

(that is what you look like)

It was a monday morning and felt really tired after a long night of studying you groaned while trying to get out of bed you reached to your dresser and put on your glasses.

After you put them on you hop out of bed grab your clothes your wearing for the day and go to take your shower after you get dressed you head down stairs to see your mom was gone for the day since she is rarely home so u grab a quick snack and head out.

As you walk to the school doors people start to laugh and point at you.

she is such a dork.

she will never get a boyfriend.

yea like she is the most likely to be a loner.

You just ignore their comments and go to class no one likes you because you are the most smartest kid in the school everyone enveys as your walking you bump into someone and drop your stuff as you pick it up you see who you bump into it was nun other than jungkook.

"sorry are you ok" he asked"

"i-im f-fine" you stutter"

he grabs your things and gives them to you before running off to his friends. Usually he would have just told you to watch were your going but you decided to shrug it off.

SKIPPING THE DAY

Jungkooks pov

I was walking to the parking lot were me and my friends hang out we were known as the bad boys or whatever of the school we usually just chill at our cars while picking up girls they were always around us especially sana.

"Hey kookie" she said

"What do you want" he said "oh come on kookie don't pretend you don't have a great time with me you know you love me" she said

"First off i don't love you second don't call me kookie" he said "but kookie-" " don't you have someone else to annoy" he said his friends laughed sana glared at him and stormed off with her friends. Soon jungkook and his friends went their separate ways.

Your pov

I was at my door when I opened it " im home" I yelled but no response as I was walking to my room I heard the TV in the living-room I went to see who it was it was my moms boyfriend passed out with beer bottles everywhere I went to turn the TV off when I felt someone grab my hand it was him.

" when did you get here" he said with his breath stinking of alcohol. " I just got here and let go" I said yanking my wrist away he then pulled me on the couch so that he was hovering over me

"Hey get off me" I yelled "come on girly I know you like me so just say it i won't tell your mom" he then pushed his lips on mine I was shocked I then bit his lip which he yelled " you bitch" I then pushed him off me and ran to my room locking it I then ran to my bed and landed face into the pillow crying my mom didn't know that he tries to rape me she was never home sometimes and when she is he would pretend like everything was ok and go back to loving her then when she was gone he would come back to me its like he can't keep his penis in his pants for more than five secondes so the rest of the night I just cried myself to sleep hoping tommorrow would be better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope the story was good sorry its short tell me what you think or if I need to add anything ill be updating soon ; )

Jungkook the playboyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें