||Chapter 10|| edited

Start from the beginning

The orange haired male nudged Taehyung with his elbow, grinning, "Jungkook-ah is right, we had to convince him to come with us because he wanted to just read some comics."

Yumi snickered as she closed her computer and stood up, "Well, I might join you boys. What gym are you going to?"

The boys all shared a look of surprise, "There's a small one here in this building. We really can't go to public gyms..." Jungkook muttered as he scratched his head.

Yumi raised her eyebrows in surprise, wondering why her uncle never told her about it. She brushed it aside, assuming he had just forgotten.

"Well, lead the way."

The boys shared eye contact for a moment, their eyes holding a look of surprise.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"I'm not going to l-lose to you!!"

Yumi smirked as she brought the speed of the treadmill higher, her legs stretching out.

Her light brown eyes shifted to the two males beside her, running at the same pace as herself.

Taehyung was sprawled on the floor close by, looking as if he was sweating a river.

"H-Hyung, I think you should just give up," Jungkook gritted out as he pumped his arm beside his body.

Jimin responded with a grunt, his neck glistening with sweat, the collar of his shirt wet, sticking to his skin.

Yu-mi couldn't stop the chuckle from escaping her lips, quite amused at how desperate the boys were becoming.

"Ah! I give up!!" Jimin suddenly yelled as he hopped off the treadmill, falling backwards on his butt.

At that moment, Jungkook and Yu-mi shared a look, their eyes glistening with competition.

"Tired?" The corner of Yumi's lips tugged up, her breath coming out in slight pants.

Jungkook return her smile with a cocky smirk, "Of course not, I was just being nice to Jimin Hyung."

"Lies!" Jimin yelled from where he rested, sending a stink eye at Jungkook. Though Jungkook ignored the glare from the older boy, his eyes shifting to the female beside him.

The two teens shared eye contact before pressing the bottom of the treadmill that brought up the speed.

"Yah, they're crazy....." Jimin whispered to Taehyung who was awkwardly crawling on the floor.

The boy sent the red haired male a mischievous smile as he army crawled on the floor, moving closer to the treadmill.

Jimin raised his eyebrows in question, watching Taehyung who had his hand hovered over the machine.

Meanwhile Jungkook and Yumi were trying to look as if the speed wasn't affecting them, running at a quite dangerous pace. If they were to take one step late, they could be thrown off the machine.

Both teens were drenched in their own sweat, yet they kept a pained smile on their face, their breath coming out in short pants.

But suddenly the speed of the treadmill started to decrease confusing the two, "Wha-"

"Taehyung hyung!"

Yumi snapped her head behind her to look at the chestnut haired male who was giggling.

"Oops," Taehyung cackled, both of his hands pressed over the switch to turn off the treadmill.

Jimin ran his hand through his orange hair, looking extremely amused at what he saw.