Chapter 4 (Picture of Scottie)

Recap

This just made us laugh more. We heard a bang and the door swung open and in walked a battle axe. We shut up talking and laughing and everyone scooted into their seats and looked at the teacher. Oh god I had used to like English Literature I think I was going to change my mind about the subject something fast. “Sam Manning up here now” A deep blush entered my cheeks .Oh crap was I for it now I didn’t do anything wrong I hadn’t even been here an hour yet. I crawled out of my desk careful not to hit my arm or get up to quick. “Speed up Manning we don’t have all day” she barked. I practically ran to the front of the class as twenty sets of eyes glared up at me. Well I really was going to enjoy this class I thought praying for the 50 minutes to finish faster.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sam POV

"Well Miss. Manning what are you doing their"

I stared at her was this woman serious she was asking what I was doing in her class sitting down waiting for her "Well you see Miss I was just waiting for you so we could enjoy this delightful class" I said as serious as was humanly possible as someone in the back of the class let out a snicker.

"That is not what I meant Manning I want to know why you and Mr. Walker there and your little gang of disciplines are laughing in my class I do not tolerate no laughing in my class no talking no phones no fun this is English literature and you shall respect this art I heard what you and Walker where saying and you’re lucky I’m not giving you and Walker a dentition. Now Manning speak".

wow this woman could bark was she like bio-polar or something she just gave at hell to me.

Boy I was resisting the urge to woof like a dog. "Speak well what you want me to say" I glanced at her as she had perched her tiny rear end on the side of her desk.

"Well Miz .Manning as you are a NEW student we are required to ask you to introduce you to the class and to tell us something about you now this isn’t my idea I have far more productive things to be doing thank the principal for this not me " wow this woman was most defiantly bio-polar either that or her hair is too tight.

"Well fine then my name is Sam Manning just in case you didn’t know and I’m 17 and I fell of my bike this morning and I’m not a druggie and yeah that about it just in case you were wondering" I said winking at them.

"Right well let’s get on then now we have the fruitful piece of information from the oh so delightful Miz Manning there that where all going to get along with just dandy" well if there was a book for scarsacam this woman would have written it. I had the feeling we weren’t going to get along as well as she made out.

I slogged back to my seat as the whole class stared in disbelieve I wasn’t completely sure if they were in shock from my revelling autobiography or the teachers outburst of emotion. The teacher started to talk and turned her back to write the course for this year on the board.