Chapter 3 (Picture of Caleb)

**dedicated because this girl was my very first fan <3 you**

Recap

Now it was my turn to laugh I had calmed down how and despite the ache in my arm and the throbbing pain in my head I was relatively amused."Where in Triton high school your Sam and I’m Brodie and you reminded me I need to go to Wal-Mart later so spill do you go here or have I abducted a stranger". God this guy was funny I was wondering what he wanted from Wal-Mart but blurted out the answers to his questions."Well Triton that’s right I’m new I moved here over the summer and I’m Sam that's right but I thought your name was Blake?" giving him my best serious look I raised my eyebrows. He looked panicked .I burst out laughing. “Jez Brodie take a chill pill! I’m fine I’ve had worse I don’t even notice it until I stop to think about it” still giggling at him."Stop doing that it’s scary” he joked."So I guess you want to get to your friends can you just tell me where admissions is” He looked at me in shock "No I’m taking you to admissions and we can see if we have any classes together my friends can wait till class to see me all they want to know is if your bangable” I laughed at his comment "you sure I can go on my own”. He threw his arm over my shoulder and led me down the hall I guess that was a yes then.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter three

Brodie's POV

I slung my arm around Sam and i was now walking coolly down the hall. I felt everyone’s eyes on her. I laughed to myself this was funny another big scandal about another girl. Despite the fact I didn’t even know her but I knew more than everyone else in school. Her arm and head must be killing her. I’d  know from personal experience that face planting the floor was as much as you didn’t want admit it it dam well hurt and there was no hiding it .

I lifted my arm over and off her shoulder and started to point to different classrooms

"Music room art room class room bathroom” she laughed at my side

"You really are funny you know " she stated sticking her tongue at me .This girl had a sense of humour. I have a feeling she was the type of person that had lots of friends in her old school. Popular and pretty I can guarantee she was probably a star student and a cheerleader too.

We had to walk around to the other side of the school which we passed on our way in to get to the nurses office. People seemed to stare more again this time. I was wondering why until I realised that Sam was wearing a sling. Crap I had dragged her back through the school with a near broken arm I looked like I'd hit her .I'd clear that up pretty quickly. Just tell one friend on the team and it would soon get around that I didn’t hit her.

We rounded the corner to the office where Sam was going to get her admissions slip. I felt a bang in between me and Sam. I saw a wave of straight long blonde hair and the smell of overpowering perfume filled my nose. I looked at the blonde with as much makeup on as coco the fricking clown.

"Naomi" I said trying to sound confident in my voice.”You might want to watch where you’re going some people are hurt and wounds hurt Naomi even you should know that".

"Yeah I do actually better be going have a lot of stuff to do you know how it is” god I hated this girl with a passion as she whirled around and flaunted away.

I turned back to Sam who was pressed against the way hissing through her teeth. I looked to her face and her bared a smile and pushed against the wall standing upright.

"You alright " I nodded towards her arm.

"Yeah I’ll be fine who was that" she grimaced.

"That was Naomi Everett head cheerleader, popular bitch, blonde bimbo and an all around penguin do I need to continue" I growled.