Chapter 2 (picture of Sam)

****dedicated to knightsrachel because shes so cool and the nicest person to talk to and if you havent checked out her story living with the walker boys do it now ! *****

Recap

A second later  I heard a screeching of brakes I  tried to turn my head look what was happening but a bike went flying past me knocking me backward of my board. The board flew out from under my feet and i rolled on to my back. I knew well how to fall properly I had made the point of learning to fall properly after breaking my arm my wrist  and my collar bone all within a year or so of each other .On a skate board it’s a compromise. I sat up and ran my hand through my hair .I stinging pain ran through my elbow to my shoulder. I could move my arm it wasn’t broken I didn’t care for what was wrong with it now. Checking all my limbs where all still attached. I looked across the sidewalk and less than two feet away from me a girl .About my age her arm bent under her back and blood was trickling from a fairly deep cut on her head. She was flat out and not moving. I panicked.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Brodie POV

Oh my god she wasn’t moving what was I meant to do now I sat on the sidewalk a stone digging into my side. I shifted my weight and leaned forward and stared in disbelieve.

I shook her arm gently "hey you okay!” my voice came out frantic with worry .She didn’t move I shook her gently again I was panicking. My heart was beating underneath my shirt. It had been about less than a minute. I saw her eyelids flutter. Her eyes opened slowly revealing beautiful green watering eyes. Her face turned from peaceful to shock and pain in a split second as she whimpered out quietly in pain.

"Eowww -what - where owww".

She tried to prop herself up on the sidewalk but yelped out in pain. Her eyes where glazed over now she was on the verge of crying and I couldn’t blame her. Her head was cut and by the yelp she just let out from trying to prop herself on her forearm something was wither broken, sprained, fractured or bruised.

"Stay still do not move" I ordered. No way was this girl moving. I’m not sure whose fault it was but I was involved and I wasn’t going to do a hit and run on a stranger.

"Can you help me up?”

I looked at her in disbelieve this beautiful girl had just fallen head over heels over her bike and she wanted to get up. I raised an eyebrow. “Okay on condition you answer this where are you hurt and be honest!" I looked at her sternly trying to give her my best serious face.

She waggled her eyebrows and laughed lightly then clenched her jaw something was sore somewhere "Well my arm and my head is killing me but beside that I’m all good help me up nowww" she pulled out the now just for emphasis this girl was good. “Almost you forgot the cut on your head which is dripping blood down your face and your grazed knee" I stated matter of factly.

"Ahh brilliant, good to know now can you help me up now?"  I laughed at her and she frowned wondering what was so funny. "Okay but don’t sue me if you break a nail princess”.

I bent down and moved the rucksack out of the way and I kicked away her bike. I gently wrapped my arm around her waist gently and told her to wrap her good arm under mine. I slowly lifted her to her feet and I could tell she was in pain as her grip tightened and her nails dug through my thin singlet. With her feet firmly planted on the floor I moved around her undoing her arm in the process.